Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovesToFuck92 AdultWork Blackburn  (Read 1179 times)

1 review(s) for LovesToFuck92 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Online blackburnian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This lass was my plan b after being let down by this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=205114.0

Good comms on AW and text , address given fine ,reasonable area of Blackburn and parking was easy enough, house wasn't a show house but seemed ok.
Bethany was as described - reasonably slim brunette in her mid 20s met me dressed in a figure hugging dress ,nice tits too.
Shown up to the bedroom , looking at the surroundings I'd guess she's living with her fella and working from home.
Sorted paperwork and we both stripped off for action , plenty of kissing but not really deep kissing owo both ways  then on with a Jonny and her riding me on top for a while , swapping to me on top with her legs held high while I was giving her a good pounding till I shot my load.

Cleaned up bit of chit chat and off.

Not a bad punt overall - I reckon she's quite new to the game & still a bit shy, I'd chance a return hoping she's got a bit more raunchy but if she hadn't improved she'd be off the list .

£70 for 30 ish minutes .

Bb

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the review. £70 for 30 minutes seems expensive for a girl in Blackburn, you can buy a house in Blackburn for not much more.
Flat cap n ferret land the girls should be £70 per hour.

Offline scutty brown

Thanks for the review. £70 for 30 minutes seems expensive for a girl in Blackburn, you can buy a house in Blackburn for not much more.
Flat cap n ferret land the girls should be £70 per hour.

But its no longer flat cap n ferret land, its hijab and raghead land, but they only go for the Romanian cheap end of the market. Or the Hungarian bargain basement dodgy market.
She's obviously pricing herself for the remaining white customers
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:31:45 pm by scutty brown »

Online blackburnian

But its no longer flat cap n ferret land, its hijab and raghead land, but they only go for the Romanian cheap end of the market. Or the Hungarian bargain basement dodgy market.
She's obviously pricing herself for the remaining white customers

Very true but old bill is so hot on Romanians or any EEs advertising in the area , even they are relatively scarce considering the size of the town .
I'd agree ref pricing unfortunately

Bb

Offline scutty brown

Very true but old bill is so hot on Romanians or any EEs advertising in the area , even they are relatively scarce considering the size of the town .
I'd agree ref pricing unfortunately

Bb

I reckon theres about 20 Roms currently advertising in Blackburn, with an unknown number "underground" being offered on the muslim user circuit through word of mouth / taxis / curry houses etc. No way of finding just how many there actually are like that. There's been a handful found in the last year, but only by chance