Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 91louise  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

This lady has been on my HL for a while now, but Cambridge is a fair distance from me so I have not had the pleasure of seeing Louise. I am likely to be around Cambridge next week, so has anyone here seen her and is she worth a visit?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Simplysimon

Have seen Louise , not one of my better punts ,agreed price  (all included) then when actually down to it was told kissing was an extra tenner etc.
Not the most enthusiastic  lady would be an understatement ; haven't returned and am not tempted to either.

Offline Taggart

Not bad at 34...

Not good either. Flabby belly and stretch marks..... no thanks

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for all your replies. Amazing that someone with 42 positive feedback responses actually provides what sounds like a very average service. How do these girls get this praise? I can't believe that they are all scammers?

Offline Rock123

I've seen her before and I do not recommend. Not because she is a scamer. SHE IS NOT. She turns up on time and stays for the duration and offers the all the services that are labelled on AW.

However she is not that good looking either and sex is laboured to say the least. I prefer to have five knuckle shuffle than to see her again.

However should you want to chance you arm and go ahead then at least know that she isn't going to scam you or not offer anything that isn't listed so there are no surprises in that regard.

Simplysimon

I saw her when she was in Cottenham (she may still be there) was quoted £110 for the hour , and told only extra was anal (not what I was seeking) during the meet , on a mattress on the sitting room floor so not ideal, was told when I went to kiss her it was £10 extra , OK I'm not a strapping 25 year old Adonis but I'm not unattractive either (so I've been told), my personal and oral hygiene is good so was it a scam for more cash , you decide ??

Offline Rock123

Well I can only speak from personal experience so if most other people say different to me then you have wonder she may be doing that then.

I mean the last time I saw her was well over a year ago so I can't speak from recent experience.

Offline CBPaul

Well I can only speak from personal experience so if most other people say different to me then you have wonder she may be doing that then.

I mean the last time I saw her was well over a year ago so I can't speak from recent experience.

:unknown:

I thought those who had seen her agreed she was uninspiring and wouldn't return for round 2.

daveyhampton

Is she a red head?  Defcinitely had a kid with a marginally hairy pussy?  Saggy tits and loads of freckles?

Offline Corsaire

I have seen her a few times spread over a few years. I've even seen her with her partner for a cuckold, so yes I have returned, no she is not a scammer at all. Yes it has been about a year since I last saw her as she moved to Newport near Saffron Walden. She has moved back to Cottenham I think now. One down side for me used to be the lack of washing facilities, so you may like,to check on that before you go. I think she is probably like marmite. I like her , when I'm in that sort of mood. So to use a turn of phrase, she is an acquired taste. She has a strap on if you want it. I suppose,you have to go once and find out for yourself, someone else's opinion is probably not much help.