Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cala/Carla, Jasmine Spa, Renshaw Street Liverpool  (Read 765 times)

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Was in the city this week for an afternoon meeting, so consulted UKP for intel on where to go.  This looked the best bet on account of reviews and being right near Liverpool Central station, so it was spa, meeting on Bold Street and then train home.

Place: seriously impressed, £20 for half an hour treatment in a very well-appointed Thai spa.  Booked Cala (sp?) and paid money to grinning receptionist lady who knows what we're all about.  Shown to lovely room with double bed.  Seriously, you wouldn't get this in London at that price!

Girl: review on here mentioned Cala as having winning personality and a big pair.  I'd say more of the former than the latter, as in they're not especially big and are bolt-ons.  However, Cala has a very impish smile and lovely way about her and had me very relaxed from the off, which began with a foot wash massage.

Body-wise quite short and as I say, not that much up top (I like em' big).  Decent enough and I wasn't that disappointed.  Lovely smile and infectious personality, I can see how she drives guys to semi-fluffy reviews like this!

Service: quite good massage for £20, worked all over me and did a few knots.  She then did a reach-under and began to caress my already throbbing erection, but carried on with the massage with her other hand.  More attention to balls (some do this to get you to cum quicker during the HE) and then I flipped myself over.  We negotiated the strip for £40 but she seemed disappointed I didn't pay the extra to get her fully naked rather than topless.

I had a good suck on the bolt-ons (again, I prefer naturals) and she wanked me to completion, during that she encouraged me to spank her (which isn't really my thing).

She cleaned me up before the shower and we left on good terms.  She communicated a desire to suck me dry ("It's so pretty, I could lick it all day!") so I suspect much more is on offer for the right price (which I am not paying).  I will see her again when back in the city but do want to try other staff too.