Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford Manchester  (Read 1858 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mac72

Not posted a review on here for a little while as I have not had the chance to get up to much mischief lately. 

However I had the opportunity to have some fun recently and based on some recent positive reviews I decided to try and meet with Harriet.

External Link/Members Only

Comms

All good initially through AW then a few texts to get location/directions sorted out, no complaints and all replied in a reasonably timescale.

Relatively new build flats in Salford, not far from The MacDonalds near Regents road.  No problem with parking.

The girl

It was based on the comments that she had maybe lost a little bit of weight that made my spidey sense pick up.  Had a look at her recent photos and the comments on here and thought, f@&k it let’s go for it.  Usually prefer slim girls but variety is the spice of life as they say.

I wasn’t disappointed, not slim trim but not chubby either and all in proportion.

Not too good at dress sizes but would have though a size 12is about right

The meet.

Buzzed through the security and she was waiting in flat, dressed as agreed, summer dress, stocking and no underwear.  Offered a drink and a shower and after a quick freshen up was through and she was straight into dfk. 

Now this is the only minor gripe I have with the whole meet, she didn’t taste of smoke, was minty fresh but maybe it was from her hair or clothes, faint but being a non smoker you could tell.  Not overpowering or worth mentioning to the girl but I noticed. 

Not long before she had the towel off and was working the boaby up to the task, pushed back onto the bed and she was straight into OWO.  Now I love a long session of oral and she was on the job downstairs with great technique, some eye contact and it was up there with some of the best I have had. 

However to much of a good thing can be wrong so, before the sap rose too much switched to reverse cowgirl and pumped away till her thighs were burning and I shot my load.  She like a bit of spanking so great position for this and her backside had the full red hand gang (for those that remover that far back) treatment.

She offered a light massage while I was working up for round two, thenstraight back to OWO with gusto. Never managed to unload twice and she was as disappointed as me as she tried a hand job to get the job done. 

Summary

Great first meet, would probably get better once she got to know you a bit better, not one for the skinny lovers but all woman, enthusiastic and good company. 

I will go back for a second meet, soonrather than later. 

A

Offline Titi

Solid SP and yea she does look good in her recent pics. Punting senses are tingling, time to visit a few ladies. Thanks for the review OP.