Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i USED tinder in dubai ...NEVER again  (Read 8203 times)

Foksy

:hi:
This is my first post and I hope that new punters / Jones learn a thing or two from what happened to me.

I Found on Two profiles on Tinder with a Phone numbers one belong to sweden and one belong to USA (its odd  :unknown: for a working girl to post HER phone number especially USA / sweden ones? After few chat on whatsapp I decide to meet the sweden girl in her hotel for a full night with cost of 1300 AED!! (I should've known something was very fishy  :dash: ) when I arrived at hotel she asked me to call a hotel security guard to turn off the hotel room camera and thanks gods that my brain start to function the moment she wrote 'ask him to TURN OFF THE SECURITY CAM. ' . I lashed out HARD on her and wrote good fucking bye. (no way a sweden girl would have the phone number of the Hotel BLACK security CAM guard. After that I went back to my hotel and checked tinder again and found the USA whatsapp number and odd enough her voice was sexy and pics are ok. After that I asked her for location of meeting she insist on INCALL to her apartment (my head should scream by now but it's too late, my dick brain prevailed this time -) . I went to her what looks like a slum place in Deira and should have known something is wrong. I went to her apartment door in 1st floor and she asked me to send her my pics. I refused and after few min talking in whatsapp in front her door the door opened. In very very slow motion and the room was dark then I said Hello, 3 times. No answer and thank god I didn't stepped But my curiosity got the best of me and I looked inside to my surprised a Black women jumped from behind the slightly opened door and she GRABBED my T shirt with her Hand Screaming in my FACE with broken english 'LADY SIDE LADY SIDE' . The good thing I was slightly bigger than her and my T shirt had slippery printings that helped a lot to lose her hand grip off and I managed to run away down stairs and she didn't follow up.

What I learned is from now on to never trust any forms of online Punting in middle east and other none prostitution friendly countries.

(night clubs and cafes are the way to go).

Online scammers will always find a way to convince you that they are rea :vomit:l.

(I'm sorry for broken english  :hi: and bad grammar :hi: ).

STAY SAFE AND STAY SHARP.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
try using seeking arrangement in dubai ...
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Foksy

thanks  :hi: for info about seeking arrangement but i think i'll stick with adultwork :thumbsup: and normal night  :drinks: clubs ... if things goes MARS  :crazy: .

i always have Germany FKK for fast assured mechanical maintenance 

Foksy

and il give it A shot  :thumbsup: what can go wrong with another online site  :lol:

Offline Dicky

Scary!  I have used Tinder in Dubai and ended upnwith a super hot latina WG once. I only ever do outcall in Dubai...the girls have to leave their ID at the reception which means they cant reslly scam you and get away with it.

Offline VFM

Anyone thinking of punting in Dubai should read ISG first, it warns of these types of scams.  Punters have been robbed and beaten up by African girls. If iT sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Don't be tempted with the photo's. Why is a stunners from Iceland, USA, Italy etc going to be working from a crappy budget hotel in Deira!!!

Make sure you speak to the girl first as well. If she is Swedish, ask her what the capital is or the exchange rate. If she can't answer simple questions, then you should be suspicious. Lot's of options in Dubai, no need to fall for these scams. 

Islander

I know quite a few people who’ve had similar scams pulled on them like this in Dubai.
There are plenty of well know pick up bars where you can see what you are getting beforehand, of if your budget allows use an agency. Avoid tinder and badoo etc, too many African scammers on there now.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why bother, dozens of hookers in Jules Bar near the airport, all nationalities.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

There are plenty of well know pick up bars where you can see what you are getting beforehand.

Indeed there are, no idea why these bars are allowed in a country where you struggle to buy a can of lager.  :unknown:

Islander

Indeed there are, no idea why these bars are allowed in a country where you struggle to buy a can of lager.  :unknown:

Plenty of places you can buy a can of lager Jimmy, just not as a tourist  :thumbsup:

Offline Dreyfus

What are the best bars? And are the girls young, attractive ? Seemingly stupid question, but what I mean is whether they are London-agency types, which is my benchmark

And what fee would an attractive girl picked up at a bar expect normally in AED?

Thanks to all

Offline MisterA

Dam that is a bad experience

Offline pong

I was just there and had within minutes 20+ conversations going on Tinder. I was tempted to book an Outcall ... but I was suspicious.

Offline Morpheus

What are the best bars? And are the girls young, attractive ? Seemingly stupid question, but what I mean is whether they are London-agency types, which is my benchmark

And what fee would an attractive girl picked up at a bar expect normally in AED?

Thanks to all

There lots of information on the bars, rates etc in the other Dubai threads on here.

Offline lovespike

This reminds me of the first time I went to Dubai for a stopover and went mongering with disastrous results. I used an agency upon discovering Sensual Jane was available so agreed a time and date with the agent.

All was well until I came across a profile of Jana Defi who had long retired from the modeling scene. I decided to let curiosity get the better of me and take a punt by rearranging my earlier booking with Jane to accommodate this booking as I figure it would be worth the punt, either it really was Jana Defi or it's a bait and switch which hopefully bears a close resemblance, otherwise I simply walk away.

What I hadn't anticipated was the ridiculous level of bait and switch and how forceful the scammers were. I knock on the door and it opens into a dark hallway, I venture forward a little and an African girl pops her head round the door. At first I figure this might be another WG using the same flat as no one could be so brazen to use a fake profile where even the ethnicity of the bait and switch doesn't even match. But no, it was indeed a colossal bait and switch, made all the more ridiculous when I show the pictures from the profile and ask for Jana and she replies "yes that is me"!?!?! Google Jana Defi and you'll see the ridiculousness of it all.  :wacko:

What makes this whole episode even worse was that I messaged Sensual Jane's agent to let him know that I would like to see her with the original time the we had agreed upon before I rearranged things for this scammer, only to somehow piss Jane off as she thought I was some time wasting piss taker and refused to see me!  :angry:

Long story short, if it seems to good to be true, then it very much likely is, especially when it comes to Dubai!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:01:07 am by lovespike »

mailme.sankum1

Scary !! Tinder doesnt work good in Dubai. You can use seekingarrangements or visting the clubs in burdubai.

Offline BDiONU

All the pubs, clubs and hotels in Dubai have hookers. It's a way of life.

Offline Tomi91

What the black woman wanted to do with you? Why she grabbed your T-Shirt?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Not sure why your resurrecting a year old post..

The OP won’t be able to answer as he has guest under his name, so is no longer a member.

Offline BDiONU

She wanted him in the apartment where she had friends who would steal all his money. It's not uncommon.

Offline LEOJONTY

Can you share the link for the website? Thanks