Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW^MILF^Booty_Call - croydon  (Read 1749 times)

2 review(s) for BBW^MILF^Booty_Call (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
6 review(s) for BBW~SEXY~KATE (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

saw her skills mentioned on the thread of another WG who was recommended so decided to try her first

Physical:
Like photos
typical bbw
gut
glasses
ass doesn't look as appealing as it may look in photos in real life

personality: very professional, polite and conversant

service:
owo: this was very good
cim:took it well

wouldnt return as though the owo was good it wasnt good enough for me to return to her as i didn't find her attractive

(a bbw who i didnt really find attractive but have continued to return to as her owo was so good is curvy clara for anyone interested...she has me gripping the sheets everytime  :wacko:)

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

saw her skills mentioned on the thread of another WG who was recommended so decided to try her first

Physical:
Like photos
typical bbw
gut
glasses
ass doesn't look as appealing as it may look in photos in real life

personality: very professional, polite and conversant

service:
owo: this was very good
cim:took it well

wouldnt return as though the owo was good it wasnt good enough for me to return to her as i didn't find her attractive

(a bbw who i didnt really find attractive but have continued to return to as her owo was so good is curvy clara for anyone interested...she has me gripping the sheets everytime  :wacko:)

Interesting you didnt rate her OWO. All her other reviews rate it highly. If she wasnt based so far from me I would have had a go.

punther

Interesting you didnt rate her OWO. All her other reviews rate it highly. If she wasnt based so far from me I would have had a go.

it was good owo, it was better than a lot of wg's but she is charging the same prices as more attractive wg's who give equally as good head (she should be no more than £40 for 15 mins)

and though the head was good it wasn't enough to blind me to the fact that shes not physically attractive(to me)

Offline puntingpumping1920

it was good owo, it was better than a lot of wg's but she is charging the same prices as more attractive wg's who give equally as good head (she should be no more than £40 for 15 mins)

and though the head was good it wasn't enough to blind me to the fact that shes not physically attractive(to me)

Yeah, I saw her three years ago in Deptford, I felt the same she is too overpriced for her looks......she should be charging £50 h/h

Good service provider nonetheless
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 02:01:20 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pumps

she should be charging £50 h/h

I agree, sadly her price hasn't budged in years so shes either got a 9 to 5, or the customers are flowing in.

Offline horsa

sorry the OWO didn't live up to your standards punther  :cry:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 07:29:52 pm by horsa »

punther

sorry the OWO didn't live up to your standards punther  :cry:

:lol:

punther

do you put her in the top 10%?

would say she is better than most and gives good owo in her own right

but to be in the top 10%, im not sure....for me, she doesn't create that feeling where you're saying to yourself I have to experience that again one more time....

Offline hornypnter

I was interested in reading your review as I was going to see her but her communication was sporadic and she kept messing me about.

How did you find your communication with her?

Got to admit I found her rates are over priced in terms of her looks but thought she might provide a good service which I am not sure now after reading your review  :(

Offline Sunny

I've had problems communicating with her as well, guess she must be dealling with alot of cunts.