Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mixed slut Lucy - Luton  (Read 734 times)

7 review(s) for mixed slut lucy (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GreyDave

External Link/Members Only

:drinks: :drinks: Thanks to the others that ToFTTed her ...She is a great shag and gave a good service with a smile to a late 50`s guy.

Tits to die for with massive nipples heavy and round real ones :yahoo: :yahoo: a soft round shape to her a little bit of a tum but real womans body.

OwO start in to mish , doggy and cowgirl with a danger of being knocked out by the boobs  :cool: mish then standing with a well spread with her legs almost behind head for a deep entry (well 3 3/4 inches deep ) finish in bag ... an alarm went and she told me 10 mins left which is when I engaged the pump drive and banged for england  Pop ... she then moaned I said you had 10 mins left not to come quickly :D :D So she is not a clock watcher ... easy to find quiet place behind a green area in Luton New build Suburbs safe .. Bed room ok with mirrored wardrobe for getting a good veiw :lol: :lol: bathroom ok . but no towel in when I used so shaked dry  :D she wet wiped little chap before owo and was chatty though punt I will see again funds permitting :) :) Restored my faith in AW after some crappy punts in SoHo worth the cash Lads a 5 star shag if you like plumpish big tited lovely freindly girls and she is half English  :cool: :cool:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GreyDave

Hi King T I did not kiss so cant say, I did thumb her mango and she found it ticklish ...maybe better if it got a Royal licking :P :P from the King
She is not slim or thin, she is a real BigBustedBeautiful Woman   ...not a fat loafer who calls herself a  BBBW
I found her to be one of the nicest most relax girls I have shagged in  almost 40 years of punting I would say her body shape is full and plump but not fat her breasts large and pendulous ohhhhh I am geting a stiffy thinking about those Jugs :cool: :cool: she maintained eye contact with a smile and chat in perfect english though the punt ..Maybe she knows older guys are easy to please  :) when I did get that extra hardness and pumped her for what I was worth she was encouraging and smiled as I grimenced as I came :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :yahoo: :yahoo: so one that can take a ponding for sure :dance:

I am plotting to return in next week
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 10:50:21 am by GreyDave »

Offline Steve2

Looks good Dave. Right up your street  :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Hi King T I did not kiss so cant say, I did thumb her mango and she found it ticklish ...maybe better if it got a Royal licking :P :P from the King
She is not slim or thin, she is a real BigBustedBeautiful Woman   ...not a fat loafer who calls herself a  BBBW
I found her to be one of the nicest most relax girls I have shagged in  almost 40 years of punting I would say her body shape is full and plump but not fat her breasts large and pendulous ohhhhh I am geting a stiffy thinking about those Jugs :cool: :cool: she maintained eye contact with a smile and chat in perfect english though the punt ..Maybe she knows older guys are easy to please  :) when I did get that extra hardness and pumped her for what I was worth she was encouraging and smiled as I grimenced as I came :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :yahoo: :yahoo: so one that can take a ponding for sure :dance:

I am plotting to return in next week

Thanks for the feedback on kissing..
Looks very tasty.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punt3456

behind a green area in Luton New build Suburbs
Where is this near exactly?
obviously you don't wanna give the road but is it like near the town centre, bury park, leagrave, bushmead??

Offline GreyDave

Close to the ElectroFux`s HQ Building  :D :D :D