Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Orientalxx - Huddersfield  (Read 1446 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline banshee121

External Link/Members Only

Price: I walked

I was feeling like i needed to empty my balls so went for a browse on Awank to see who was available and because i wasn't too far from Huddersfield i came across the not so Sexy-Orientalxx profile. I called up to say if i could get a booking in within the next 30-45 minutes and was told sure that is fine, i'll text you the post code. So i got the details and i was there within 35 minutes of making first contact. I had to call again for the door number which was promptly provided.

So i walk towards her door, not the most discrete even though it was late with it getting dark later i was very much in full visibility for the locals. Anyway knock on the door and it magically opens i walk in and she closes it. Much to my fucking disappointment i am met by a fat cunt about 5'1", aged 45+ behind the door. I asked her if she was the girl or just the maid, to my annoyance she replies yes baby its me.  :dash: :dash: :dash:
She's wearing a black mini dress looks to have a reasonable pair on her but facially very average face, now i've never walked before and i needed to be quick was i going to let the dick over rule the head or not. Fortunately even the dick didn't want to touch that. Just as she was about to guide me up the stairs i said sorry i've left my wallet in my car, so she opens the door and i'm in my car and out of her street infact out of Huddersfield within 15 minutes.

I am glad i walked, i've walked into many Oriental bait and switches in the past and allowed my dick to have the final say this however was a new and i'm glad i did. So just a heads up for all you chaps, this is a very misleading profile. I suspect a single profile used for more than 1 girl at this place.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline holeymoley

See my post March 28th under “ Search for Oriental punt”. Unfortunately as the AW post was taken down after my visit I could not remember full AW name: it has also been mentioned recently  I believe:
I am guessing it’s same area of Huddersfield - since I’m not sure if I am allowed to mention the Street where this took place, a clue would be it’s also a prestigious motor vehicle - geddit ? Btw imho a dodgy area I would not feel safe at night.

Offline kingkong69

Talking about bait  and switch  :scare:

Offline massivejohnson

Seem to think I was tempted by this a couple of years back, but when I got the post code I made my excuses. Not a nice area. And certainly glad I didn't follow my dick and give it a try after what you have said  :scare:

Just had a look back on your previous reviews, you don't have a lot of luck do you...or do you only post the warnings...Huddersfield isn't the best for WGs IMO

Offline haggis007

Well done for walking.  :cool: :cool:

+1  thanks for sharing op ..... :hi:

Offline banshee121

See my post March 28th under “ Search for Oriental punt”. Unfortunately as the AW post was taken down after my visit I could not remember full AW name: it has also been mentioned recently  I believe:
I am guessing it’s same area of Huddersfield - since I’m not sure if I am allowed to mention the Street where this took place, a clue would be it’s also a prestigious motor vehicle - geddit ? Btw imho a dodgy area I would not feel safe at night.

Yes mate indeed goes by the name of a luxury car brand.

Seem to think I was tempted by this a couple of years back, but when I got the post code I made my excuses. Not a nice area. And certainly glad I didn't follow my dick and give it a try after what you have said  :scare:

Just had a look back on your previous reviews, you don't have a lot of luck do you...or do you only post the warnings...Huddersfield isn't the best for WGs IMO

I have a few greens to write up but i tend to get the red ones up as quick as possible to help others avoid a potential crap punt.

Offline holeymoley

Mr Banshee thanks for confirming street and in view of recent events in locality I don’t consider area safe in daytime, away from the Main Street the character changes.........just saying.

Also just remembered the girl answered the phone as “ Orchid “  I thought at the time it was a parlour link ( or maybe a girls name ? Maybe someone can link this.

Reason I didn’t walk ? This was just my second punt and I hadn’t even heard of B & S.

Offline holeymoley

As someone on here remarks “ this is not for the faint hearted “

Offline massivejohnson

I think 4 Awank ratings in 6 years speaks for itself. I'd like to know whose photos they are....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed it isn't.  :hi: :hi: