Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: skyler6666 Prestwick  (Read 1348 times)

1 review(s) for Skyler6666 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by BP]

Offline AyrshirePunter

External Link/Members Only

OK - don't lecture me, I know I should have walked! Turned up at her place in Monkton for a half hour at £65. A council 1/4 villa on an OK street, but inside was a total pit. Should have walked time no.1. She looked quite tidy under her bathrobe, so upstairs we went. Bedroom a mess. Disappeared off with the money and came back, dropping the robe to reveal a bad mummy tummy...she's actually quite slim, but has got a huge amount of loose skin on her belly. Should have walked time no. 2. Dark-ish skin, something exotic in there somewhere. Got stripped and lay on the bed to receive some ok oral - quite accommodating, moved a couple of times to allow me better access with my fingers to her pussy. On to sex, offered bareback for extra..SHWT no.3. Really should have walked, I know. Having come this far, on with the bag and fucked to completion in several positions...doggy best, as she's fit from that angle. Her face is also OK, it's just that belly...I'd say junkie but no obvious tracks and decent teeth so maybe not heroin? Talked for a bit (she's a single mum), ended up up feeling a bit sorry for her - she's what's left of a once pretty and probably funny girl.

The photos are her - the one with the shades on is definitely 7-8 yrs old and pre-baby.

Offline auldie63

Don't see where you should be shocked by her offering you BB, it's right there on her profile.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline bobbydaz69

Your review is spot on.

The sympathy card was played on me too and TBH would have also walked had my wee chap not been looking for fun. Also felt sorry for her implied situation. :wacko:

Agreed that the view from behind is the better aspect.

Offline Killie97

So we have a noted barebacker in Ayrshire and at least two posters here have flung one up her? Bold move gents.

Offline Devlin

Was gonna have ago at her as well glad I seen this review

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So we have a noted barebacker in Ayrshire and at least two posters here have flung one up her? Bold move gents.

And you’ve waited 3 years to finally make a comment!!!!
Hopefully you’ll now contribute more and post some reviews..