Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Deansgate, Manchester  (Read 2770 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline MattLou2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minute Incall £60 + £10 OWO

I have been a lurking member for a while due finally plucked he courage up recently for a punt with a safe well reviewed member in Jess.

I was in Manchester on business and with things finishing a little earlier than expected, and not having to be back in the office for a while, I thought I would use my time wisely and delve into AW. Jess had been on my hotlist for a while so I decided to pop her an e-mail in the hope she might be available at short notice.

Comms - Jess replied promptly and we followed this up with a phone call to confirm things, all very easy as she is very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Venue - following the phone call Jess text me the address, reasonably new looking apartment block not too far from deansgate station. Pretty low profile and when inside everything was clean and tidy.

Appearance - Jess answered the door in just a black thong and a sheer top, her perfect tits peeking through. Really nice tight body, perky arse and tits. Her face is pretty and slim. I’d say a solid 9/10.

Service - Onto the meeting itself. I was almost immediately hard seeing Jess’s perfect tits through her sheer top, and watching her arse as she lead me to her bedroom. With the paperwork out the way, Jess asked would I take a shower as she always does for anyone having OWO (I would’ve took one anyway, always do at the beginning of a punt). Shower facilities are standard, with enough amenities as is required.

As I left the bathroom, Jess was sat waiting for me on the bed and she had already removed her top and I could now get full view of her perfect tits. They’re exactly the type I like, a reasonably handful, perky with small, responsive nipples. I approached, fixated on them. We started some gentle kissing when Jess removed my towel, and slowly started to suck me OWO to full mast as I played with her nipples. Her oral technique is very good, she takes it deep very well and paces it like a pro. She then asked me to lie on my back, where she continued to suck with real enthusiasm. As she was coming from the side here, I allowed my hand the wander feel her pert arse, and take off her thong. She does not allow fingering (sadly) however I was able to feel around before I instigated it was time for good ol’ missionary.

On with the condom and down to business. Started slow and worked my way up to a good pounding, she can really take it. Missionary to start and one leg on the shoudler, followed by the other. I then decided to go for some doggy as I could feel the little man getting a bit excited and knew I wouldn’t be able to last much longer. Into doggy and you get a really nice view of her arse, good for a spanking to. Before I knew it, I was about to blow and asked Jess where she would like it, chuffed to hear her reply ‘all over my tits!’. Off with the rubber and finished up all over them perfect tits, nice ending.

We both cleaned up and had a little chat about work and the weather and then I was on my way, balls a lot lighter and a spring in my step.

Overall - Great punt, pretty vanilla to be honest but really enjoyed. Planning to go back sometime soon for a longer and a bit more adventurous time.

Hope it was a decent read, any tips for my next review are appreciated.

bartong

[[ We started some gentle kissing when Jess removed my towel ]]

What sort of kissing mate? As she does note, and is usually DEAD SET on no kissing?

Is this lip kissing? Or body kissing?

If lips, im quite disappointed!  :dash:

Offline Trotter671

[[ We started some gentle kissing when Jess removed my towel ]]

What sort of kissing mate? As she does note, and is usually DEAD SET on no kissing?

Is this lip kissing? Or body kissing?

If lips, im quite disappointed!  :dash:

I wondered that as well. I really like her look but for me no snogging = no booking.

bartong

Hopefuly he will reply soon and clarify!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:51:21 pm by bartong »

Offline MattLou2

Sorry for the lack of clarity, yes it was just body kissing

Offline Trotter671

Sorry for the lack of clarity, yes it was just body kissing

Cheers for clarifying OP - thought as much from what her profile states. I enjoy my GFE/snogging sessions too much so it's a no from me then.

Offline manc36

She looks good. Thanks for the review.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yorkieyorkie

No kissing means no booking for me too unfortunately.

OldAdmin

Hopefuly he will reply soon and clarify!

Why do you constantly share her internet connection?

bartong

Why do you constantly share her internet connection?

I dont- I dont think  :unknown:
Im on my laptop mate, running from my own internet at home?

Offline NigelF

I dont- I dont think  :unknown:
Im on my laptop mate, running from my own internet at home?

Before admin said that, I'd have pegged you at 98% genuine punter (especially due to our PMs) but I did wonder if you were Jessica in "deep cover" (or her pimp).

If you are her or even her pimp, you've gone to some seriously sad lengths. Impressively crafty though.

bartong

Before admin said that, I'd have pegged you at 98% genuine punter (especially due to our PMs) but I did wonder if you were Jessica in "deep cover" (or her pimp).

If you are her or even her pimp, you've gone to some seriously sad lengths. Impressively crafty though.

Mate i havnt got the time to do that type of shit lol! :dash:

I am indeed a punter- i got where the confusion came from at first- but now i just dont get it!

Im definitely a punter! Inboxed admin to see what this is about as im constantly travelling so it shouldnt be the same! Not sure wtf has gone on here!

Offline NigelF

Mate i havnt got the time to do that type of shit lol! :dash:

I am indeed a punter- i got where the confusion came from at first- but now i just dont get it!

Im definitely a punter! Inboxed admin to see what this is about as im constantly travelling so it shouldnt be the same! Not sure wtf has gone on here!

Yeah, I mean if you were her or her pimp you've put in an awful lot of effort for relatively little gain (and you'd also need to slag off much more of her competition for a start). And then why would bother doing other reviews (e.g. for WGs in Leeds) and bothered to ask for info about girls in Leeds beforehand etc.

Your spelling and grammar is also very different to Jessica (although similar login times).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:39:44 pm by NigelF »

bartong

Yeah, I mean if you were her or her pimp you've put in an awful lot of effort for little gain (and you'd also need to slag off much more of her competition for a start). And then why would bother doing other reviews (e.g. for WGs in Leeds) and bothered to ask for info about girls in Leeds beforehand etc.

Your spelling and grammar is also very different to Jessica (although similar login times).

Exactly mate! I am genuinely who i say i am! I have no connection to jessica other than bookings where she fucked my ass for me! hence the review i left! I had issues with another lady trying to out me also, so stayed off here for a little bit!
Not sure why the login in times are similar either! Madness! But i am 100% a genuine punter here for some advice on ladies to avoid/visit!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmm I think we know how this ends  :hi:

bartong

Mmmm I think we know how this ends  :hi:

At least someone does. Ive got no fucking clue  :dash: :scare:
Ill await to hear from admin and hope we can resolve it!
Shes nothing to do with me, and im nothing to do with her! So no idea where this is surfacing from!

Online lewisjones23

At least someone does. Ive got no fucking clue  :dash: :scare:
Ill await to hear from admin and hope we can resolve it!
Shes nothing to do with me, and im nothing to do with her! So no idea where this is surfacing from!

if IP’s have matched all the time then there will be more to this sorry tale

bartong

if IP’s have matched all the time then there will be more to this sorry tale

well my nothing should have matched with her!
Im a genuine client! If i wasnt why would i argue my case so fucking much!
This is mental! I just wanted to leave/read/confer reviews and see who the best women are around here!
Anyway you can all argue between yourselves, ill await to hear from Admin to see what i can do to rectify this madness!

Online lewisjones23

Im a genuine client! If i wasnt why would i argue my case so fucking much!

Anyway you can all argue between yourselves, ill await to hear from Admin to see what i can do to rectify this madness!

to cover your back obviously

Yes Admin is rather good at sorting stuff like this out  :hi:

bartong

to cover your back obviously

Yes Admin is rather good at sorting stuff like this out  :hi:

I dont need to cover nothing mate!
And yea hopefully it gets sorted soon!  :drinks: