Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poshenglishtart - Basingstoke  (Read 3189 times)

3 review(s) for Poshenglishtart (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mango_007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booked over email and then text, quick response, believe it was the WG and no maid

Price:  £400 for 2 hours

Services: Fk, DFK, OWO (DT),FF,  RO, CIM, protected sex in various positions,

The WG: MILF, slim(ish) large enhanced boobs, clean shaved pussy, dirty posh lady,  speaks good English.

The Punt: Given the postcode drove over, plenty of parking available. and then call to open the driveway gate.

I had been umming and ahhing over this one for a long time, then i said F. it why not. Her location is in London now, but I saw her near Basingstoke. £400 - is a feckin' load wad of cash. But given its now 3 or 4 months since i saw her and i still remember the session pretty well (in a good way) i think is a good indication that it was a great experience.

I asked her to dress up in a secetary outfit, and she looked pretty good (pics are accurate) in a tight grey long skirt, stockings and a white office shirt buttoned to show off that amazing clevage.
had a great snog in the entrance halway before following her upstaris to a very large room and kingsize bed. offered a shower (i declined having showered just before driving to hers), she stood in front of a floor length mirror, stroing her legs, while came up behind her kissed neck, lips and she pushed her arse against my groin.. and we had a long songfest and hands exploring each other bodies. Really enjoyed this, then she worked her way down unbuttoning my fly and proceeded to suck my cock while on her knees.. we eventually stumbled to a chaise lounge chair thingy - where i stripped her off and she continued to give me a very sloopy bj, with a fair bit of DT, and some FF - excellent. on to the bed, she is a bit of a Domme in that she knows what she likes, so she straddled my face and proceeded to really push and grind her pussy into my mouth (i loved it!), not many WGs have really grinded down on my mouth.
Then on with rubber, standard CG, RCG, miss, dogg... some standing up positions, I had mentioned i liked mirrors and she made sure to position herself appropriately or getting up to move mirrors.
had a nice chat  after pop1 (in the bag), then she initiated round 2, she really likes oral (so she says) and gave me a great OWO, not so sloppy this time, but more FF.. pop number 2 over her great titties.
breif rest and then more OWO for round 3.. quite insatiable. i can't remember if I CIM, i think i did. i'm not a big fan of CIM anyway.

So overall - a lot of money... but damn, i had a great time and in my opinion worth it. This was up there as one of my top punts.

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review. What’s FF?

Offline switftjake

Offline Zimbaman

The other thing I meant to ask... you say she speaks good English. Posh ‘English’ tart. Is she English or just pretending?

Offline Hantsolo

She’s definitely English and has been around for years, used to work in Southampton about 15+ years ago. Impressive that she’s still working and charging those rates!

Offline Zimbaman

She’s definitely English and has been around for years, used to work in Southampton about 15+ years ago. Impressive that she’s still working and charging those rates!

Thought she was. Just an odd thing to put in a review of an English girl  :unknown:

Offline Mango_007

yeah shes english. is it odd thing to put in a review? i just used a template review. FF = face fucking.

Offline king tarzan

£400 for 2 hours with a way past sell by date.. no thanks..

£150 for 30 mins.. can get a super honey for an hour for that much who would be in her early to mid 20s
£200 for 1 hour she must be joking!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:21:17 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zimbaman

yeah shes english. is it odd thing to put in a review? i just used a template review. FF = face fucking.

Yes it’s an off thing to put for an English girl. How much of the rest is cut and paste and not relevant to this punt?  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

£400 for 2 hours with a way past sell by date.. no thanks..

£150 for 30 mins.. can get a super honey for an hour for that much who would be in her early to mid 20s
£200 for 1 hour she must be joking!!

+1

Offline Derrick101

Reviewer seems to like the more expensive WG's.
Up to £300/hr :unknown:
Way past most peoples budget.

Offline Mango_007

yeh i tend to go for 200-250 / hr. And i know price does not equal quality - especially in terms of looks. But i have found that price does relate to giving a better experience.
 in terms of looks, yes she is way over priced. but i had  a great time so i figure it worked out for me.
In general i remember the expensive punts (and often i would go back), the 'cheaper' (120-150) ones more then often i would have a  run-of-the-mill experience or a waste of time and money and i rarely return. In the last year (where i have started to contribute back to this forum), i've only had one good 150 experience.

all the content of the reviews are accurate, i simply copy and paste from the template and then adjust the comments for each section - hope that clarifies it.

fatboy137

Thanks for the review, she's been on my HL for quite some time but still remains outside of what I would consider a reasonable price.

Offline Avg_Joe

it is good to get a comparison of service level at these different price ranges, especially if your looking to treat yourself once, or even if your just wondering if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence
she does look good, but out of my price range i think, as with civvy birds, some will always just remain out of reach no matter what.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sedition

I saw her in 2007 iirc. She was mid thirties then. She’s had a fair few cocks since.
And trust me, she not posh
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 04:06:59 pm by Sedition »