Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyhanaxxx.. at Fawdon  (Read 1345 times)

24 review(s) for Sexycherryxxx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only
My usual punt is a rub and tug - Asian style, but for a change decided to try Hana having read some good reviews. Good comms for my half hour booking BUT I under estimated the distance from the Metro station and arrived 10 minutes late! Cash paid and upstairs to start the action, somewhat put off by the intense use of wipes that caused some pain, followed by the immediate application of the rubber - no choice offered about OWO! So OW it was to be - her use of a vibrator on my groin area while giving the bj was excellent ESPECIALLY when she moved on top for a 69.
                 She was aware I was close to coming and was watching the clock so offered to bring me off toot sweet - just over 15 minutes into our booking so obviously another punter was due, along with the offer was a £20 refund - so climax it was! A quick clean up then dressed and out of the flat in 22 minutes. As there was no relaxing Asian music and the discomfort at the start of the punt I was considering a Neutral+ but the (oral) sex was great from a girl with a lucious body - so a Positive (with reservations) is my assessment.  :cool:

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only
My usual punt is a rub and tug - Asian style, but for a change decided to try Hana having read some good reviews. Good comms for my half hour booking BUT I under estimated the distance from the Metro station and arrived 10 minutes late! Cash paid and upstairs to start the action, somewhat put off by the intense use of wipes that caused some pain, followed by the immediate application of the rubber - no choice offered about OWO! So OW it was to be - her use of a vibrator on my groin area while giving the bj was excellent ESPECIALLY when she moved on top for a 69.
                 She was aware I was close to coming and was watching the clock so offered to bring me off toot sweet - just over 15 minutes into our booking so obviously another punter was due, along with the offer was a £20 refund - so climax it was! A quick clean up then dressed and out of the flat in 22 minutes. As there was no relaxing Asian music and the discomfort at the start of the punt I was considering a Neutral+ but the (oral) sex was great from a girl with a lucious body - so a Positive (with reservations) is my assessment.  :cool:

Cheers for the Review, Op.    :drinks:   

Well it would have been at the very least a Neutral but probably Negative from me. Considering what you said about the "Wipes" and no OWO.  :scare: :scare: :scare: 

On the plus side I'm surprised at the £20 refund.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline billabong

I also had the wet wipes from Hannah which verged on excessive however I was OWO so at least mine resulted in something worth the short discomfort, then again I had no toy on my balls!

Offline mackeson

Cheers for the Review, Op.    :drinks:   

Well it would have been at the very least a Neutral but probably Negative from me. Considering what you said about the "Wipes" and no OWO.  :scare: :scare: :scare: 

On the plus side I'm surprised at the £20 refund.   :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Sergeant Major - I am sure when you head home from a punt the only thing in your mind is the horny climax, hence the positive! On a hot summers day it is always that first gulp of a cool lager that tastes the sweetest!!! And also bear in mind I got twenty quid back :D

Offline mackeson

I also had the wet wipes from Hannah which verged on excessive however I was OWO so at least mine resulted in something worth the short discomfort, then again I had no toy on my balls!
As I have mentioned - it was the first time a WG has brought me off like Hanna did, and once the ecstasy died off on my journey back to the Toon I was on the verge of a neutral remembering the wipes experience. One decision I did make was not to go back. :)

Offline Fragilehand

along with the offer was a £20 refund

that's a 1st not that you have a reason to lie but a wg to hand back cash and that of an Asian background..... wouldn't have happened in my day!

Offline mackeson

that's a 1st not that you have a reason to lie but a wg to hand back cash and that of an Asian background..... wouldn't have happened in my day!
Why would I make that up? It was certainly a first, perhaps I was fortunate it was not a Rom - or is that racist?

Offline Fragilehand

Why would I make that up? It was certainly a first, perhaps I was fortunate it was not a Rom - or is that racist?
hence I said you have no reason to lie, but apart from sheng Asians girls are tight as a ducks * when it comes to cash. think you were lucky to get cash back normally you just get shown the door!

Offline mackeson

hence I said you have no reason to lie, but apart from sheng Asians girls are tight as a ducks * when it comes to cash. think you were lucky to get cash back normally you just get shown the door!
Thanks for that SC, I do consider myself a luck lad! a timely reminder you mentioning Sheng - have not seen her in quite a while so must get myself back down to County Durham pretty quick. :D