Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel-superstar - Swindon (also Reading)  (Read 1607 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Elziver

External Link/Members Only

Met her once in Swindon and once in Reading. Rachel moves around the country quite a bit, though I believe she is originally based in Taunton. Each meet was 90 minutes for 250.

Comms by text, not the most prompt replier. Greeted me with a nice DFK at the door and dressed as requested each time. Very sexy, a little older than pics. Had a nice little chat (think flower power love and peace kinda gal) before the deed.

Kisses nice and deep with plenty of tongue, nice OWO (sucks like a hoover), clean for RO and very responsive with just the right amount of dirty talk (nothing over the top). Sex was pretty good (nice tight pussy).

My gripes are: Bit on the pricey side and can be annoying to get to because she doesn't do London (said she hated it so I doubt she'd do outcalls there).

vw

My gripes are: Bit on the pricey side and can be annoying to get to because she doesn't do London (said she hated it so I doubt she'd do outcalls there).

Good girl.   :hi:

Cheers for review OP, thanks for highlighting her good taste.   :sarcastic: