Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice on girls who do anal in Lancashire  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Bigbear2014

Hi everyone,
   I’m a fan of anal sex with girls but I’m finding it increasingly difficult to find anyone in Lancashire who offers this.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on girls who definitely offer Anal?

Offline King Kenny

Not exactly Lancashire, but Rochdale is close.  Alana Amour is filthy, and loves anal. Saw her recently and been meaning to get a review up. Would thoroughly recommend. Attractive, great body, really tight pussy, and boy can she fuck.

Offline Access

Alana is a great option. Gushes constantly and it’s fucking mega.

Anonymousthekid

Link?

Offline Access

Link?
There’s a really useful feature on the forum.. called a search field

Anonymousthekid

Didn’t mean to sound rude just get very curious and feeling trigger happy I guess  :wackogirl:

Offline Access

You’ll be trigger happy when Alana is riding you and gushing over your chest  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Offline scutty brown

Gushes? From her ass?
Err.........is that a good thinsg?

Offline blackburnian

Ye Gods
Have you found the key to Cueball's cage?

r u applying for Cueball's job?

No lads - hopefully the cage is still firmly locked up - keeping his memory alive - hopefully he's reading this and laughing  :drinks:

Bb

Offline Spanishpunter

No lads - hopefully the cage is still firmly locked up - keeping his memory alive - hopefully he's reading this and laughing  :drinks:

Bb

Wonder where he got to!
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline blackburnian

Wonder where he got to!

Fuck knows - all that really matters is that he " podged" a lot of birds - shared the info and generally had a blast doing it  :drinks:

Seems we have a large number of lurking newbies in the NW who are pissing me off ( and I'm sure lots of others)  with constant info requests but giving fuck all back - Cueballs cage and ribbing did seem to have the desired effect - they either fucked off or actually joined in and contributed - making things better for all of us.

Bb

Offline chrishornx

Fuck knows - all that really matters is that he " podged" a lot of birds - shared the info and generally had a blast doing it  :drinks:

Seems we have a large number of lurking newbies in the NW who are pissing me off ( and I'm sure lots of others)  with constant info requests but giving fuck all back - Cueballs cage and ribbing did seem to have the desired effect - they either fucked off or actually joined in and contributed - making things better for all of us.

Bb

totally agree

Offline NigelF

Bb

+100

I still really miss him though  :cry:

Offline Northerndave666

Where has Cueball gone? Was it his decision to stop posting ?