Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - AKA Emily Creme Brulee - Aldgate -  (Read 1949 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline doc friend

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a great session with the legendary ECB for 1 hour at £180 

Requested outfit - External Link/Members Only  She looked amazing

Comms- All done first with AW email - agreed time & day and then given number to confirm on the day

Location - A private flat 10 minutes walk from Aldgate East station a few minutes from the city

Venue - Very clean flat with excellent bathroom with everything needed - including 2 towels to use - Bedroom perfect with plenty of light with large bed and soft music playing

Meeting - 1 hour at AW rate of £180 - maybe Next time better to do 90 minutes !

Given details by phone call and text as arrived a few minutes early - No problem as she was ready  - ECB is a very beautiful girl - Outfit worn as requested and was in her Killer LB heels

The Girl ECB - As AW profile - Fit slim size 6/8 looked super Fit and slutty sexy at same time - ink all over colour and big & bold

Services - Full on soft FK followed by DFK throughout the session  - Her BJ OWO is sublime and wet with plenty of DT. In between lots of kissing and RO then 69 followed by Mish & CG then back into BJ and then her on top again before sucking me off with COB tits finale.  Full on and did everything with total satisfaction and came across as an excellent SP.  I can see how she has got so many positives - She Was full on for the whole hour non stop except when she went into the kitchen to get some drinks

We went over the hour - Had another shower then kiss at door before leaving  - No Clock watching very relaxed with a very good SP -

Would i return - Yes  100%

Offline doc friend

Thank you Mr HP -  Nice pictures - This is ECB don't think these are photo shopped as 100% this is girl i meet - The 2nd & last picture shows her slim fit body and very pretty face
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 10:22:21 am by doc friend »

Offline magnetico

The return of the prodigal daughter  :thumbsup: