Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyCherX - croydon  (Read 1598 times)

5 review(s) for SexyCherX (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
this was last year

Physical -  :unknown:
the room was so dark i could not see her, only light was from the bathroom where even the door was slightly closed

personality: friendly/polite enough but pretty much just got straight down to business. i was basically fully clothed so did not take long to sort myself out at the end and leave so cant really comment on her  personality as we didnt engage in chat

service:
owo: very good, could not see it but could feel a lot of sloppiness. there was no attempt at DT but the owo itself was very good
hj to completion

i have since tried to book her and it hs proved near impossible to secure a booking

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
this was last year

Physical -  :unknown:
the room was so dark i could not see her, only light was from the bathroom where even the door was slightly closed

personality: friendly/polite enough but pretty much just got straight down to business. i was basically fully clothed so did not take long to sort myself out at the end and leave so cant really comment on her  personality as we didnt engage in chat

service:
owo: very good, could not see it but could feel a lot of sloppiness. there was no attempt at DT but the owo itself was very good
hj to completion

i have since tried to book her and it hs proved near impossible to secure a booking

Was it a blow and go for £40. I’ve had her in my HL for a while. How would you rate her face? And did tou asknher about filming? Cheers

punther

Was it a blow and go for £40. I’ve had her in my HL for a while. How would you rate her face? And did tou asknher about filming? Cheers

guess you didnt read the review properly looool

i wasnt able to see her properly

yeah it was a blow and go...didnt enquire about filming at the time but tried subsequently via text and got no reply

Offline peter purves

How is your Daredevil sense of touch??

Do you think any of the Bubble Butt pics are representative?

Cheers!!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

How is your Daredevil sense of touch??

Do you think any of the Bubble Butt pics are representative?

Cheers!!

honestly no idea

Offline horsa

I've tried to book her for ages and she never answers