Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mentioning UK Punting  (Read 1694 times)

goldwing1

When booking a WG, do you think it`s a good or bad idea to mention that you found her profile via this site?

A lot of the girls will probably know that good reviews on here " drive " punters to have a look at their profile, so to me, it`s in their best interests to give you a good time in the hope that you will leave favourable comments on here .
A lot of the girls on my to do list have been found by seeing the reviews on here, and just as important, the one`s to avoid.

We all know the weaknesses in Adultwork feedback, but to me,  someone who  gives poor service to a known user of this site is basically shooting herself in the foot.

Offline blackburnian

When booking a WG, do you think it`s a good or bad idea to mention that you found her profile via this site?

A lot of the girls will probably know that good reviews on here " drive " punters to have a look at their profile, so to me, it`s in their best interests to give you a good time in the hope that you will leave favourable comments on here .
A lot of the girls on my to do list have been found by seeing the reviews on here, and just as important, the one`s to avoid.

We all know the weaknesses in Adultwork feedback, but to me,  someone who  gives poor service to a known user of this site is basically shooting herself in the foot.

Very dodgy territory - I'd never admit to being on any forum - if it's shit and you want to leave a totally anon review you're fucked , then there's the old cherry of wankers allegedly "offering" a review for discount /extras  -rightly usually ends in a banning .
Some birds have in the past linked forum ,AW nicks to a mobile or email and finally your real ID which never ends well

Say fuck all about forum membership - shag em and review em honestly - no worries that way .

Bb

Offline BP

I find that real creepy when folk mention they drop the UKP name (or others back in the day)

Offline blackburnian

I find that real creepy when folk mention they drop the UKP name (or others back in the day)

Agree - keep below the radar OP

Bb

Offline chrishornx

Exactly so. Don't mention you are on UKP get a genuine service rather than something glossed up for a review and if it is a bad service then shoot the said foot with both barrels. If good then heap praise as deserved

Offline Carpy

I read it the best advice on this on here once

Don’t mention it yourself, if they bring it up you can say your a member if you think it’s appropiate in the situation.

Offline Beamer

IMO this is a ridiculous suggestion - there no real benefits and could lead to outings as has already been mentioned by Bb.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:29:46 pm by Beamer »

Online scutty brown

Girls talk, and if you reveal your ID to one, it will rapidly become common knowledge.

And FWIW, if you write bad reviews it can seriously damage your health: I've had more than one girl/partner/pimp try to track me down because of what I've written here

Offline frankc

This post does you no favours and renders all your past reviews as suspect, what your really saying is " do me a favour and I'll give you a positive review on here"'....I've said it in the past, for me, you have no credibility on here

Offline OakTree

This post does you no favours and renders all your past reviews as suspect, what your really saying is " do me a favour and I'll give you a positive review on here"'....I've said it in the past, for me, you have no credibility on here

Agreed frank.

I think it’s a pretty shitty thing to do really. Basically you’re starting off a punt with a threat, albeit veiled. “Give me my moneys worth or I’ll fuck you over.”

So in answer to your question, no I would not mention my forum membership to a WG.

Offline lewisjones23

never mention forum membership or volunteer my forum name

Online delta69

Just play it stupid and say wow never heard of that  :crazy:

Offline CheeseBoard

I wouldnt mention the site, it probably comes across as creepy if she didn't know about the site, or comes across as a bit manipulative as it puts pressure on the meet if she doesn't deliver as you would like you could put up a negative review.

Offline CheeseBoard

I wouldnt mention the site, it probably comes across as creepy if she didn't know about the site, or comes across as a bit manipulative as it puts pressure on the meet if she doesn't deliver as you would like you could put up a negative review.

And increases your chance of being identified / outed if you out up a review and she takes offense to it

Offline softlad25

Its blackmail to get a better service for yourself
And not a true review of the service provider
what next cheaper payments for you  or they get bad review     :crazy:

Offline Belgarion

Any punter telling an SP he's a UKP member always makes me wonder why.

If an SP knows me through UKE that's different but when I book through AW/Phone/Email/Twitter I never mention it.

I have actually denied knowledge of UKPs existence when asked

Offline PLeisure

I'm astonished that the OP would even think to ask this  :unknown:

A member for almost two years now...
Has this been your MO all this time? You've logged on since posting. Suddenly rendered mute, eh?

This is all kinds of wrong  :thumbsdown:

I once assured a WG who was asking too many questions that I'd been banned from here to shut her up. Otherwise, as the B-man says - deny all knowledge.