Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusheslegs11 - Bracknell  (Read 915 times)

2 review(s) for Lusheslegslara (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline rubric

Link: External Link/Members Only (previously Lusheslegslaura  External Link/Members Only)

Comms: Tried a few times to get in contact with her - including when the green light was on.  Eventually got hold of her - though the first time she didn't text details after I had confirmed via the phone, she said she was in her car so gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried again a few days later. So in general comms a bit below par.

Location: Block of flats near centre of Bracknell - parking was fine - though found finding the flats a bit difficult given her directions. Inside was a bit of a tip to be honest, bedroom was adequate though.

Laura has a slim figure, but a facially fairly average and probably carrying a bit of mileage from either smoking or the sun, teeth discoloured.

Paid for an hour, she left the room and return after putting the money away.  She didn't seem to be in a hurry to start anything, though was quite chatty which seemed to me to be driven by nerves.  Went in for FK and it was clear it was going to be fairly light, and she seemed fairly self concious about the whole thing.  Took off my clothes while encouraging her to do the same.  OWO followed, with encouragement she took me fairly deep - though by default she tended to suck the tip and use her hand. Retired to the bed for sex.  After freshening up and some more chatting she went down for more oral - but I was flagging a bit so eventually made my excuses, dressed and left.

Fairly vanilla experience, laura was fairly passive throughout - maybe she warms up with repeated visits as she seemed slightly withdrawn.

Offline contentguy

Thank you for the review,  I was tempted to see her a couple of weeks ago.
I called and asked about a service, it wasn't on her "likes" but she said something like"ok, I guess I don't mind doing that."
"FFS, that was enthusiasm".  Telly was on in the background when I first called.
Then called back, telly still on.  Mid conversation, she broke off to have a chat with someone else.

Then my mobile signal suddenly had a senior moment and decided to press that red button to drop the call.

No thanks.

Guy

Offline hornypnter

I was thinking about visiting this woman.
I sent her few messages via AW until she finally responded with her contact number.
After finally confirming the date and time and was told to text her the day before for post code.
Guess what? No response to my messages.

After such poor communication decided to ct my losses with this one and not waste any more time. Shame about her poor communication. But from your review it is not really making me want to see her

Offline rubric

After such poor communication decided to ct my losses with this one and not waste any more time. Shame about her poor communication. But from your review it is not really making me want to see her

Yep. I had decided to give her the benefit of the doubt based on previous good reviews, and past experience that a lot of girls working from home tended to have to change schedule at short notice.

The neutral was given because all services were on offer; otoh due to poor communication and less than stellar looks/service I won't be going back.

Offline king tarzan

I would never go with a woman with discoloured teeth or dirty fingernails or greasy hair or hairy body or body odour smell
I am also very particular in there physical hygiene as they are with  mine..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline flybynightpm

I've seen her 4 times over the last yr and find comms/cleanliness pretty good, her body is dam good with her pussy especially lickable but... the flat is a in a mess and looks wise she is definitely in the lower range but I consciously don't dwell on that! Overall a good vigorous fuck can be had but its not going to be GFE. Also not many English girls around for £100. Bekkie at £140 is a better bet for a dirty fuck with an English girl but sometimes  you need to try something new.

Offline king tarzan

I've seen her 4 times over the last yr and find comms/cleanliness pretty good, her body is dam good with her pussy especially lickable but... the flat is a in a mess and looks wise she is definitely in the lower range but I consciously don't dwell on that! Overall a good vigorous fuck can be had but its not going to be GFE. Also not many English girls around for £100. Bekkie at £140 is a better bet for a dirty fuck with an English girl but sometimes  you need to try something new.

English girls do charge more, the physically higher end ones charge much more, but in terms of comparison to Romanian/Brazilian physical beauty they are a bit down the scale..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rubric

I would never go with a woman with discoloured teeth or dirty fingernails or greasy hair or hairy body or body odour smell
I am also very particular in there physical hygiene as they are with  mine..

In fairness her hygiene was fine - it was just her teeth that were discoloured, possibly as a result of smoking as people have indicated previously.  Her comms were bad, her flat was a mess, and she was a quite passive - hence the neutral.