Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donna - Invasian - Bayswater  (Read 4687 times)

Offline evg

External Link/Members Only

Also on Asian Options: External Link/Members Only, SAE: External Link/Members Only and Olina: External Link/Members Only.

I visited Donna last month after reading positive reviews about her here.

Comms: Texted Invasian, confirmed in 5 minutes.

Location: Near Bayswater station, ground flat on a street where other WGs are. Not what I would call busy, a bit during the day as there's hotels on the street, fairly deserted at night. She shares it with another girl, Indie.

Looks: The usual brushed pictures but there's a video on her Olina profile. She's toned, has very smooth skin, she's pretty (IMO), fake boobs. Enough english to get the job done. Friendly, smiling, didn't feel rushed.

Services: 150 £ for an hour. DFK, OWO, RIM, RO, CIM, FS. Money sorted, she started with kissing while undressing me and moved on the bed for OWO and RIM. Very good technique. I then flipped her for some RO to which she responded pretty good. We had sex in a couple positions (that I initiated) and at the end I asked her to finish me with CIM. She then massaged me and it was quite hard (in a good way), with knuckles and elbows and knees. :D Left very pleased.

Would I recommend? Definitely yes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline magnetico

I guess that she didn't tell you that she hates the job and can't find a husband in this line of work?

Offline evg

I guess that she didn't tell you that she hates the job and can't find a husband in this line of work?

Hah, nope. I've read that a couple of days ago.  :D

Offline evg

Revisited Donna recently. She moved into a block of flats that's full of WGs close to Bayswater.

Top notch service, including A+. Would still recommend.

Offline MrPink47

Revisited Donna recently. She moved into a block of flats that's full of WGs close to Bayswater.

Haven't seen her in a while, didn't know she had moved. Did you find if she's still sharing the place with Indie/Rita or if she's got a new duo partner now?

Offline evg

I think Indie is still around, she mentioned her friend staying next to her but I didn’t understand where exactly. My guess is she’s in the same building as her apartment looked like a studio.

Offline pa5151

Seen her recently as well. Always provides a good service.

Offline Chorley

Thanks for the review.  :hi: Although she gave me decent enough service I doubt I'd go back as she just seemed dead behind the eyes to me. Didnt seem that up for kissing and all a bit mechanical TBH She didn't undress or dress me and at the end it just felt a bit awkward like she wanted me out. Maybe she was having a bad day? :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 12:23:54 pm by Chorley »

Offline evg

You're not the only one who has experienced that, so she's probably having multiple bad days. :) However, fortunately for me, I caught her on sunnier days it seems.

Offline Chorley

You're not the only one who has experienced that, so she's probably having multiple bad days. :) However, fortunately for me, I caught her on sunnier days it seems.
I know she's massively popular, so is probably sucking cock almost 24/7.Shes probably totally fucked, if you'll pardon the pun.  :sarcastic:
I guess she'll have signed a contract with the agencies so probably needs a minimum number of bookings to pay back accommodation costs and other stuff?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 05:41:02 pm by Chorley »

bristolqwerty

Those agency picture are not a true reflection, she's short and cute but come on  :sarcastic: videos are far better on Olina.
Did a duo with her and Indie, tried to book Donna on her own since but was not available.
Must be so frustrating booking an agency gem who's head is elsewhere that day.  What can you do?   :unknown:

Offline evg

I know she's massively popular, so is probably sucking cock almost 24/7.Shes probably totally fucked, if you'll pardon the pun.  :sarcastic:
I guess she'll have signed a contract with the agencies so probably needs a minimum number of bookings to pay back accommodation costs and other stuff?  :unknown:

No clue, she's on multiple agencies so not sure how that would work.

However yeah, she's working probably non stop due to her popularity. I saw her two times but attempted to book her probably more than 10 and always got answers like "she's not available at 1-2 pm, she's fully booked until 11 pm". Both on weekdays and weekends.

Offline FJ

Saw in May where she was flirty cheeky and just incredibly fun however can confirm saw her a second time recently and like others have experienced was very distant and although provided services it felt awkward and  I couldn’t wait to get out rather than my first visit where I couldn’t wait to return.

Offline Chorley

Saw in May where she was flirty cheeky and just incredibly fun however can confirm saw her a second time recently and like others have experienced was very distant and although provided services it felt awkward and  I couldn’t wait to get out rather than my first visit where I couldn’t wait to return.
Completely mirrors my experience. I think she's completely jaded and needs a break.   :thumbsdown:

Online Naughtyboyuk

It’s a real shame her performance has dropped...I saw her in August and she was as good then as when I had seen her previously

Just wondering if it might be worth a visit next week to see her current performance level for myself...after all she has a cracking body and offers a filthy session if she is up to performing...maybe a morning session will see her at her best ??

Offline Chorley

It’s a real shame her performance has dropped...I saw her in August and she was as good then as when I had seen her previously

Just wondering if it might be worth a visit next week to see her current performance level for myself...after all she has a cracking body and offers a filthy session if she is up to performing...maybe a morning session will see her at her best ??
My meeting was midday, but towards the end of the week. So..........? :unknown:

Online Naughtyboyuk

My meeting was midday, but towards the end of the week. So..........? :unknown:
Oh dear that puts paid to that idea...perhaps best to try one of the other Thai girls for the moment, Star or Kiki seem to offer the same services and performance as Donna???

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review.  :hi: Although she gave me decent enough service I doubt I'd go back as she just seemed dead behind the eyes to me. Didnt seem that up for kissing and all a bit mechanical TBH She didn't undress or dress me and at the end it just felt a bit awkward like she wanted me out. Maybe she was having a bad day? :unknown:

still no excuse for bad service.. your paying very good money for 1 hour.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

, Star or Kiki seem to offer the same services and performance as Donna???
Did you see them?

Online Naughtyboyuk

Did you see them?

I have seen Star and she did offer a great anal service (I have reviewed her on UKP)

Kiki was reviewed a couple of weeks ago and seems to offer similar...aiming to try her for myself soon

Offline evg

Saw Donna again recently. She is now in South Kensington, very close to the tube, on a very busy street. Visited her during the weekend, mid day, and the street was packed with people. As there are museums nearby and the famous market, I think it’s mostly tourists, but still, privacy wise it’s shit. It’s probably better in the evenings.

All services delivered with enthusiasm, still a positive and good VFM from my point of view.

Offline hamchang

Not sure anyone pays any attention to someone else on a busy South Kensington street.  :)