Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning to Darlington punters  (Read 3568 times)

Offline darlomick2014

Guys just a quick warning if your looking for a punt in darlington DO NOT go to the house on Longfield Road!!!

A local neighbor/ resident has clicked on and made a public post on Facebook about it and posting pictures of punters cars and Reg’s  that visit !! Be careful guys ! Residents and people living in darlington are going mad on a this public post on Facebook and it’s gone viral

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There was a similar thing in Gateshead a while ago and Facebook kept taking it down.

cj2

Guys just a quick warning if your looking for a punt in darlington DO NOT go to the house on Longfield Road!!!

A local neighbor/ resident has clicked on and made a public post on Facebook about it and posting pictures of punters cars and Reg’s  that visit !! Be careful guys ! Residents and people living in darlington are going mad on a this public post on Facebook and it’s gone viral
Thanks for the info. Any Facebook link?

Offline Partyguy

They deleted all the links last time even in PM's it's against the rules apparently.

Just keep on reporting the page to Facebook and they should remove it hopefully.

Offline Mansell

Still not good and better to keep away if you can't afford any attention.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Was it wat pro Thai massage place??

Offline darlomick2014

no idea mate, just know it was on longfield road

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for the warning, bignath, but there's nothing on Longfield Road on FB related to punting - I'm wondering if it's been removed?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the warning, bignath, but there's nothing on Longfield Road on FB related to punting - I'm wondering if it's been removed?

They did with the one in Gateshead, here's the link which includes Admin's post about not wanting to give it publicity.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143076.msg1578614#msg1578614

Offline maxxblue

ca1985

I’m pretty sure they were rotating Romanian girls through that address it sounds very familiar.
Again my other paranoid thought is what if I’m stitched up and photos one and my car are put on FB !

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I’m pretty sure they were rotating Romanian girls through that address it sounds very familiar.
Again my other paranoid thought is what if I’m stitched up and photos one and my car are put on FB !

Don't punt at that location and avoid Roms altogether.   :hi:

Offline northface

just looking through older posts and i noticed someone asking if the place on longfield road  was wot pro thai.
No  ( wot pho ) are located a mile further south on Denmark street and are totally legit as i have used them twice recently for full body and a foot massage

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
just looking through older posts and i noticed someone asking if the place on longfield road  was wot pro thai.
No  ( wot pho ) are located a mile further south on Denmark street and are totally legit as i have used them twice recently for full body and a foot massage

So you've ignored the big red warning and revived a months old thread for that.    :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 12:47:17 am by daviemac »

Offline northface

Sorry i thought i had a choice. Anyway i have been waiting for my first chastise from you so glad to get it out of the way and will learn from it.

Offline Kev3773

Sorry i thought i had a choice. Anyway i have been waiting for my first chastise from you so glad to get it out of the way and will learn from it.

You're right, you have a choice. Not to be a dick would be one  :unknown:

Offline northface

it gets harsher.
Better stick to viewing only.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

This warning was for a house on Longfield Road concerning a facebook page that got taken down before the majority could see it. The house was believed to be used by Romanians and if that was the case they would be long gone by now so can you explain what the point was in you stating the obvious at this late stage.    :unknown:

So far you've had nothing but help, positive comments and useful advice but now you're acting like a prick.

Offline northface

my only point was to explain that wot pho is legit after someone asked if it was them but got no answer and no doubt you older punters know that they are legit but there might have been someone out there who did not.
so a dick and then a prick for that!!!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
my only point was to explain that wot pho is legit after someone asked if it was them but got no answer and no doubt you older punters know that they are legit but there might have been someone out there who did not.
so a dick and then a prick for that!!!!

Try reading the thread correctly before commenting, sesalovdarlo was asking if Wat Pho Therapies was the place concerned in the facebook outing, not if it was legit or not. Judging by his name it may be safe to assume he punts in that area so would already know it's legit.  :dash:

I said you're acting like a prick however you are doing your best to prove it to be correct.