Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo / Yumi - Chelmsford massage  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Suffolkpunter

External Link/Members Only

Last minute as was driving past Chelmsford & Yoyo was the 1st number I phoned & answered.

Happy to send me the location over the phone, 1st floor new build flat close to the station. On street pay at meter parking, free after 6pm.
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Yoyo/Yumi, an attractive mid to late 20's asian lady 5'3" tall slim build.

Paid £70.00 for hour massage including HE
Don't bother, massage was crap, nothing sensual about it at all. Neck back & legs done & asked to turn over. Oiled the old boy up & commenced the HE.
After the clean up proceeded with massaging the lower part of my legs & then indicated that time was up.
When I got back to the car realised that I was in & out within 45mins.

If you want to good massage & HE suggest you look elsewhere, if not you will regret not paying that £70.00 to fuck the shit out of her for half an hour.

Offline Hackneylad1

If you want to good massage & HE suggest you look elsewhere, if not you will regret not paying that £70.00 to fuck the shit out of her for half an hour.

was fucking the shit out of her for 30mins an option then? Take it she was Chinese and not Japanese

Offline Suffolkpunter

was fucking the shit out of her for 30mins an option then? Take it she was Chinese and not Japanese

When texting me the address she also advised costs for massage or full service, if I remember correctly full service was £70.00 for half hour or £100.00 for the hour.

Dont have her AW profile to hand but defiantly advertises on there.

As to Chinese or Japanese, not your typical Chinese look about her so could be Japanese but could not say for sure.