Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmyxxxBristolxxxx - Bristol centre  (Read 1678 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was looking through one of the searches on AW that I continue to run every so often and I came across Amy. I found a stunning blue eyed blonde, with long hair, located not to far from where I travel regularly, Checked on UKP and was very little intel, positive back October last year, negative couple of years ago - so no real steer there. She is a young, tall pretty babe and services matched what I normally enjoy, so we started to communicate.

Comms initial contact via AW email,  we arranged to meet, AW booking made and mobile numbers exchanged the day before the booking.

The Girl: she is a very attractive young girl, well spoken, with a minor accent. She is a 5'6" tall, size 8 with a fabulous "E" natural bust that has to be held to be appreciated! She is very sweet, but knows what to do and how to make you feel very special. She is passionate, sensual and very much the "girl next door" being naughty!. She was dressed in black lingerie with a black cocktail dress over the top as requested, she soon slipped out of the dress to reveal smooth skinned, sweet smelling body.

Cost and services:£200 for 1 hour, services FK, OWO, RO, 69, DT, swallow, CG, Mish, Spoon and doggy.

The Punt: I arrived at her apartment and was warmly greeted in with an initial kiss and a lovely smile.

Offered drink and freshen up, paperwork dealt with and into the bathroom. 2 mins later I am out and in a deep embrace with Amy, tongues starting to explore each others mouths, but not yet full on DFK.

Onto the bed, her on her back and I am introducing myself to her pussy. Lovely and tight, sweet tasting, she enjoyed my attentions! I often find first meets the mood is a little tense as we are both unknown to each other, but a little encouragement and things change quickly! Then we try 69 and she introduces herself to Hector and away we go - both lost in animal lust, pleasing each other!

Coat on, CG usual grinding, pumping from me whilst in DFK, which is becoming deeper and more sensual as we go along. Onto her back, legs over my shoulders and I am sinking in very deeply, with smiles and contortions of pleasure on her face - just great! She is a very pretty girl and seeing her obvious pleasure is brilliant. Moved onto spooning, whilst holding her ample breasts was such a turn on for me, had to control myself!

Finally, doggy, which we both enjoyed immensely, kept at that until I could take no more - onto my back, bag off and Amy is delivering a really sloppy, deep, sensual DT until I explode in her mouth, sucking until I am done, all gone, down the hatch!

Looked at the clock and I had five minutes left, quick chat about things, possible visits to Cardiff in the future and when we will meet again.

She is a very pretty girl, a little expensive for some, but IMO worth the experience, which I shall repeat in the future.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Thanks for review, she must have hit the gym since shaketherooms review.   :D

Those photos don't look size 8 though, if accurate looks nice though.  . 

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
200ph ,, im sure she used to be £130 or something

i notice alot of price hikes atm tho
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hottext72

Thanks for the review. Had her on my hotlist but never got around to see her. Shame about the price increase to £ 200 hour,  and no anal ? Not for me at this price

Offline Gas74

Think it was £80 for half an hour when I saw her last year, great service and fun to chat to, way too pricy now for a return by me. Unless something has drastically changed with her though she's no size 8. It's the fact that she's soo tall and big boobed that makes that difficult to comprehend in my opinion, don't get me wrong, she is fit as fuck and extremely well proportioned but to me she's the type of woman who would look wrong as a size 8 if anything.

Hectorshouse

I am not the best to guess sizes, if she is a 10 she still is a great punt!  :hi:

Perhaps I'll take a tape measure and scales!

I have just seen a WG who stated she used to be a 14, but she has reduced to a very fit size 8! Review to follow soon.

HH

vw

I am not the best to guess sizes, if she is a 10 she still is a great punt!  :hi:

Perhaps I'll take a tape measure and scales!

I have just seen a WG who stated she used to be a 14, but she has reduced to a very fit size 8! Review to follow soon.

HH

Always wondered why people who are crap at guessing  sizes , go and guess them.   Puzzles me. 

Wondering off would be more useful to highlightbit is a guess.  Just rambling. :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 07:29:15 pm by vw »

Hectorshouse

Happy to drop the size game, always seems to come up as a common question....

I guess I am just trying to be objective.... :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one HH.  I have not seen her before. Glad you enjoyed.

vw

Happy to drop the size game, always seems to come up as a common question....

I guess I am just trying to be objective.... :D

they are  a pain, maybe do jeans test when she makes you a drink.   :lol: :lol:

Offline Doombar

Very good review HH.  Well written informative and good inclusion of photos.

Its hard to judge dress size or age without seeing her but I suspect both are under-stated on her profile.  The general rule seems to be that profiles state dress size at least 1 below, tits at least one above, and age about 4 years younger.  They aint daft and know what we like  :lol: 

Probably easiest way to confirm a WG's dress size would be to check the label on her pants when she aint looking, but never done it myself.  Tape measure may attract funny looks!  :lol:

Her looks don't quite appeal to me, or does the price so I won't be visiting, but please keep the reviews coming!  :hi:

Hectorshouse

Very good review HH.  Well written informative and good inclusion of photos.

Its hard to judge dress size or age without seeing her but I suspect both are under-stated on her profile.  The general rule seems to be that profiles state dress size at least 1 below, tits at least one above, and age about 4 years younger.  They aint daft and know what we like  :lol: 

Probably easiest way to confirm a WG's dress size would be to check the label on her pants when she aint looking, but never done it myself.  Tape measure may attract funny looks!  :lol:

Her looks don't quite appeal to me, or does the price so I won't be visiting, but please keep the reviews coming!  :hi:

Thanks DB, she is really pretty and a great punt - understand the view on price, but I continue to see what's out there and report back!  :cool:

Hectorshouse

they are  a pain, maybe do jeans test when she makes you a drink.   :lol: :lol:

I must check the pantie size whilst sniffing....... :D

Offline PaintBrush

Great review HH

Strange but her Incall price has now dropped to £185 ph 

Must be reading some of the comments

Hectorshouse

Great review HH

Strange but her Incall price has now dropped to £185 ph 

Must be reading some of the comments

Thanks PB - if anything her price has come down, maybe more affordable for others.

You are probably right this publicity may have changed her view. :hi:

HH  :cool:

Hectorshouse

200ph ,, im sure she used to be £130 or something

i notice alot of price hikes atm tho

Having a dig at the competition as usual ER?  :thumbsdown:

vw

Having a dig at the competition as usual ER?  :thumbsdown:

As per usual, i suspect it is a look at her prices sort of thing.   :sarcastic:

Touting by product placement on other girls reviews IMO