Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia J - Hull  (Read 883 times)

Matrixspeed

External Link/Members Only.

Met Mercedes about 5 weeks ago at a hotel in Hull.

Communications were good and quick, however I confirmed visit on AW site and she didn't check, as she was expecting a text message. Mainly my fault to be honest. Texted her 10mins after appointment time and she apologised and said she would come at 11.30pm which I was impressed with to be honest.

She turned up on time, the paperwork was completed and she went into bathroom to change. Mercedes came out dressed in sexy underwear and she had a lovely fit body. She was friendly and put me straight at ease. Session was rushed to be honest as it was late and I needed to sleep. However this didn't spoil the time.

Mercedes was very attractive with long black hair and a very slim figure. She has a pretty face and a lovely peachy bum. She was very friendly and easy to get on with, and very good at her job.

We started with foreplay where I played with Mercedes lovely big boobs, she was playing with me and then started to give me Woo. This lasted a while and she is very good. Her body felt lovely and she has a nice pussy. I did not get a chance to give her oral as it's not on her like list which is fair enough.

Then Mercedes put a condom on me and we proceeded to the main event. This was fantastic as she rid me on top so I could play with her lovely breasts. After a good while and a lot of banging (pity people in next room), we both came and finished. I didn't want to carry on as was late. Mercedes then said goodbye and left.

Yes it was a bit rushed but that was my choice and Mercedes was well worth the money.

Offline hullad

Why is it I get a funny feeling about this report, it may be me but it does contain quite few indicators, timing well off and it was late and was tired......

You have made three psts including this report ALL ABOUT Amelia , I will wait to see your next report

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why is it I get a funny feeling about this report, it may be me but it does contain quite few indicators, timing well off and it was late and was tired......

You have made three psts including this report ALL ABOUT Amelia , I will wait to see your next report

.....that OP has met this lass before ??

Matrixspeed

Fair comment, I am new to site hence only three posts.
However, I have noticed you are very anti towards her, and dont like any postive comments. It's only my opinion after I met her and just feel that after my visit she deserved a positive review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fair comment, I am new to site hence only three posts.
However, I have noticed you are very anti towards her, and dont like any postive comments. It's only my opinion after I met her and just feel that after my visit she deserved a positive review.

So new that you chose to write review for a known theif and rip off merchant.  :dash: :dash:

Did she ask you to write this or did you do so out of the goodness of your heart ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Matrixspeed

I wrote it as an honest opinion to be fair to the girl, not cause she asked me and because someone ask me to write a review. She didnt steal from me or scam me, perhaps she only does it to punters she doesnt like the look of,  who knows.. if you were that agressive with her no wonder she ran out the door and didnt come back...

Offline mrfishyfoo

I wrote it as an honest opinion to be fair to the girl, not cause she asked me and because someone ask me to write a review. She didnt steal from me or scam me, perhaps she only does it to punters she doesnt like the look of,  who knows.. if you were that agressive with her no wonder she ran out the door and didnt come back...

WTF are you going on about ??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline secretjones

when i read this i thought the same , is this the one that got some rather iffy review/comments about her attitude . THIS comes across as very iffy Mr FF imho

Offline mrfishyfoo

when i read this i thought the same , is this the one that got some rather iffy review/comments about her attitude . THIS comes across as very iffy Mr FF imho

Just a bit. The thieving cunt did a runner with her punters money !!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52979.msg723068#msg723068

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:59:23 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Matrixspeed

How can you comment on her if you have not met her. All you are going on is one review from a punter who could be making it up. It's a bit unfair if you ask me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

How can you comment on her if you have not met her. All you are going on is one review from a punter who could be making it up. It's a bit unfair if you ask me.

Pot kettle black.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yes MrWhiteKnight it is unfair when a whore rips her punter off.  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:11:08 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline hullad

I have met her and not professionally, she is often in towns pubs not a nice person I found. I just flag up her numerous name changes to protect the unwary, the amount of changes she has had should be evidence of something bad.

I am not anti Amelia just anti scammer, I have seen reports on another place both for and against her service. I have never commented on her service, I have no basis to she may be good. Yours may well be sound, time will tell and as I said earlier I will await the next report.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:19:59 pm by hullad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have met her and not professionally, she is often in towns pubs not a nice person I found.

I am not anti Amelia just anti scammer, I have seen reports on another place both for and against her service. I have never commented on her service, I have no basis to she may be good. Yours may well be sound, time will tell and as I said earlier I will await the next report.

As is every other punter on here............with the exception of WhiteKnight fanboys in whose eyes their whore can do no wrong.

Matrixspeed

Sorry, I thought this site was for honest reviews of punters experiences to help others. Not a site where you get slagged off  for being honest, if punters don't like the girl you are talking about.
As I stated this is my view, see her yourself and then comment.. :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sorry, I thought this site was for honest reviews of punters experiences to help others. Not a site where you get slagged off  for being honest, if punters don't like the girl you are talking about.
As I stated this is my view, see her yourself and then comment.. :dash: :dash:

Typical pro$$ie apologist.

You wrote your review in the full knowledge that it was of a lass that's a known scammer. Are you that naive that you thought you wouldn't get questioned about it ??

Offline secretjones

Thought it was Fishy ... my beady eye twitched at his review thinking as much

Matrixspeed

Typical pro$$ie apologist.

You wrote your review in the full knowledge that it was of a lass that's a known scammer. Are you that naive that you thought you wouldn't get questioned about it ??

Where are the questions?. Sorry obviously this is a site that if a girl has a bad reputation you have to tell lies to keep it going....So what's the point of the site?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Where are the questions?. Sorry obviously this is a site that if a girl has a bad reputation you have to tell lies to keep it going....So what's the point of the site?

What lies MrWhiteKnight ??

Matrixspeed

What lies MrWhiteKnight ??
The lies you want me to write in my review..I wrote the truth about my visit. But you lot have kicked off, causes it's not what you want to read.. If this is the way you right your reviews, we obviously can't believe a review of yours...Sirslagalot...!!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

The lies you want me to write in my review..I wrote the truth about my visit. But you lot have kicked off, causes it's not what you want to read.. If this is the way you right your reviews, we obviously can't believe a review of yours...Sirslagalot...!!!

You're a little paranoid and delusional aren't you MrWhiteKnight.

Just out of interest who were you on here before you last got banned ??

Matrixspeed

You're a little paranoid and delusional aren't you MrWhiteKnight.

Just out of interest who were you on here before you last got banned ??

No, obviously you must have tired it on with her and got rejected or something like that. Dont know why you dislike her so much, and have thrown your toys out of your pram because of my review. I definitely hit a nerve with you lot lol....For your info I have never been on here or been banned, unlike you obviously. So come on whats your problem with her.. Has she scammed you ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

No, obviously you must have tired it on with her and got rejected or something like that. Dont know why you dislike her so much, and have thrown your toys out of your pram because of my review. I definitely hit a nerve with you lot lol....For your info I have never been on here or been banned, unlike you obviously. So come on whats your problem with her.. Has she scammed you ?

Only person I can "see" throwing toys about is you MrWK.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes you did hit a nerve. We don't like scammers and their WK fanboys on here.  :bomb: :bomb:

Matrixspeed

Only person I can "see" throwing toys about is you MrWK.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes you did hit a nerve. We don't like scammers and their WK fanboys on here.  :bomb: :bomb:

Sorry did someone die and make you moderator and policeman for the site. Must of missed it when that happened. My apologies

Offline hullad

Sorry did someone die and make you moderator and policeman for the site. Must of missed it when that happened. My apologies

No you got rumbled

And banned

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline hullad

Offline mrfishyfoo