Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Akira Sweet - Stoke on Trent  (Read 981 times)

4 review(s) for Akira.Sweet (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline danny#3

Before you go too far, read this with the understanding that I have a liking for a typical ROM, uninterested surly moody fuck,

June 2018

Private house in Stoke on trent, not far from the train station

£40 for a 15 min P&D

Booking was easy enough, fired a text off and was sent the address. A slight delay from me getting there and getting the house number. There was plenty of foot traffic on the road but as its near the college, there are plenty of students wandering around so one more blended in OK.

The house was tidy enough and safe.

Met at the door by Akira sweet who was wearing a little red silky night dress that made her wink at me as she walked up the stairs.

She is very pretty, about 5'2" tall and a tiny frame, probably a 6. Nice small but firm tits, really fit.

After she'd stashed the cash she came back into the room and stripped off. Oral was protected only, I asked about OWO but she said that was no charge but only in a 30m booking. Still, it was a decent effort, one of the best OW I've had, a valiant bit of tongue action when my cock was in her mouth.
After about 5 minutes she asked if we wanted to fuck and even though I was quite enjoying it, it was only a 15m quickie I had to get on with the action. A couple of standard positions were entertained with not a great deal of interaction from her (dont forget the disclaimer that I kind of get off on that) Splashed in the bag and tidied up.

I get that most would have her down as a negative and I wouldn't really disagree with you but I like earthy surly Roms,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 11:49:33 pm by danny#3 »

Offline Boaby 69

That's a Pitty, was going to make a booking this week but unsure if I will now 🤔, I read in one of her AW ratings she does Duo's with seductive Aylison. Saw her last year & wasn't overly impressed, very unenthusiastic & bit of a language barrier if she said OK once she said it about 30 bloody times ! Think her Flatmate sounds similar.