Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxSuperSexyLexixx - Manchester  (Read 786 times)

7 review(s) for xxSuperSexyLexixx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by blackburnian]

Offline JammyD

xxSuperSexyLexixx - Manchester

External Link/Members Only
£140 for 1 hour

I believe Lexi is an experienced WG (ex-SS), reviews on UKP seem a bit scattered under different names and SS days.

I met Lexi couple months ago in same appartment as Sienna Kink in Manchester NQ. Arranged prior day with brief AW messages.
Venue is good, clean modern appartment, room has ensuite shower and plenty local paid parking.

I arrive and let in my Sue the maid, bottled water offered and taken and hop to the shower. When I return Lexi is lying on the bed dressed in red bra suspenders knickers, black stockings and heels... she stands up and I am pleased with the package. AW profile pics are professional and therefore normally airbrushed etc but they are accurate.. 5’7” (5’10” in heels), size 8-10 slim body, fake tits and nice pert arse. The face is never what I expect with the blurred out face but I was pleasantly surprised, soft facial features, pretty with nice eyes.. girl next door type.. advertised 39 years old. IMO Body and face look 10 years younger... Personality seemed very laid back and cracked a few jokes.

We exchanged a few words then was straight into really nice DFK and groping as I play with her arse, thong and suspenders like a game of cat’s cradle.. she makes that purring sound which really gets me rock hard... she pops off the bra and knickers and can’t resist sucking on those delightful fake titties.. lots of appreciative moans and looks from Lexi as I stare up at her.. On her knees for some really good OWO.. great technique. Soft and slow, some sideways shaft sucking, occasional eye contact occasional DT just how i like it. She asks me to lie down where she continues OWO with some supreme ball licking (a favourite of mine which she excels at). My turn to return the favour, she has a lovely soft clean pussy, RO and face sitting... she then broke out the toys.. a dildo and a bullet and proceeded to pleasure herself.. TBH I felt a bit redundant so just wanked myself off and sucked her nipples... seemed to do the trick as she came (or maybe was the technology eh?!)
On with the hat and we go for some mish, sideways mish, cowgirl... i position her on all fours and admire her pussy and ass... Licking, light spanking and rimming her she gets wet... she allows me to slip a couple fingers into her warm wet pussy and use my thumb to tickle her ass... she seemed to like this and I was getting really horny at this point. On with another jonny and pounding her in doggy... she has soft long brown hair down to her arse which REALLY DOES IT for me during doggy.. next I lock grab her arms and we franticaly fuck in kneeling upright doggy. I look to the left at the mirror and what a sight.. Lexi looking FAF staring back at the mirror with amazing side boob profile  :wacko: horny highlight for me..
I have to throw her face down on the bed at this point let me get my rampant rhythm on as I pop in the bag bang on the hour.

Will definitely return as was the perfect GFE and best punt for a while. Left very happy and had a smile for days...   :rolleyes: