Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilley - Lavenders Massage - Newcastle  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Hardplease

I was working in Newcastle sometime in April 2018. I really fancied a massage and hopefully a bit extra. I rang lavenders which is on Nunn Street after looking on this site for guidance. There was a 45 minute wait which was awkward as I had to be somewhere else.
I eventually accepted the time slot. The spa is on the 2nd floor as the further up the stairs you ascend the less appealing the venue seems. Following the reception process I was undressed and waiting for my treatment. I was offered soft, medium or a hard massage.  Being the tough northern man that I am, I opted for medium! It was really good but for the large time done with a towel instead of oil; oil came later.
After a while I was asked about HE which was 20. I accepted this offer. After a few minutes I was asked if my bottom should be massaged, then, inside or on.  A glove was put on by Lilley and plenty oil rubbed..... Guess the rest.... Class

Offline Sinz

Looks like we amended the title at the same time, my bad, your amend was more informative.

Offline Goldfinch

Looks like we amended the title at the same time, my bad, your amend was more informative.

:scare:

3 seconds in it. :cry: