Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this duo? Sordid Duo  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Londongent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New to this. Trying to fulfil mmf threesome fantasy in comfortable atmosphere so any input on this duo would be helpful

Offline Sinz

You have been on here for a year, have you punted any WGs ?

Read the link below before asking questions:

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:01:12 pm by Sinz »

Offline Londongent

Just now working up the courage for it. A little shy. Sorry i didn't follow standard operating procedure. Im not entirely surr how to work this site. just wanted to have as much info as possible before i make the decision

mrhappypants

Trying to fulfil mmf threesome fantasy....

So you’d say you are a fantasist yeah?  I’d say that sounds about right..

Offline Sinz

Just now working up the courage for it. A little shy. Sorry i didn't follow standard operating procedure. Im not entirely surr how to work this site. just wanted to have as much info as possible before i make the decision

So you have not punted any pro$$ies yet ?

Offline expeller

Search for 2754492 on UK Punting. That will throw up reviews for External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Londongent

Thanks for that. Dont know what im doing wrong here.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for that. Dont know what im doing wrong here.

This site relies on people's contribution of their experiences to grow the wealth of knowledge on all things punting-related. You've lurked/leeched for a year then sought to draw on that wealth by asking a very specific question. An established member asks you a simple question (twice) to establish your credentials and you've ignored him. He points you towards some help on navigating this forum and you don't even thank him. Do you really wonder why people might be a little suspicious of you?

For all we know, you could just be one of the Sordid Duo touting their services. In which case you can fuck off.

If you are sincere, then read the advice. If you contribute more, you'll find people are more helpful. If that's all too difficult, then goodbye.

Offline Londongent

I set this account up a while ago but am just now getting up the courage to visit a couple. Yes, ive been with working girls only not in this country and never with a couple. Im shy so my nerves sometimes get the best of me. Im still not entirely sure how things work around here and didnt mean to step on anyones toes or offend. Was just trying to get some advice and thought this site would be helpful. Ill learn the ropes and check things out a bit more before i post again. I didnt realize ir was such a big deal