Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy North of Manchester  (Read 1144 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Ce95

External Link/Members Only

After wanting to see Pretty Sandra at first, but being put off by back to back bookings decided to see Candy.
30 mins 60 Pounds
Green quarter nice apartment, 5 mins walk from Arndale
Communication via text: quick responses was helpful and polite

Meet:
Once arrived at the postcode she directed me to the aprtment through a call. Coded gates before you reach her. Opened the door hidden behind it before I knocked and ushered me into the bedroom. Quite attractive facially body not as toned as pics but still hot in my opinion especially her tits. At first the lack of a friendly welcome smile had me thinking it’s gonna be a bad appoitment, a nice smile would have eased my nerves a bit. Stashed the cash and came back to ask me what I wanted. I responded a sensual gfe. Here things started to get going well, she started DFK me eventhough just sensual FK is enough for me but I didn’t mind. Kissed her way down and teased all my body before proceeding to owo, lots of teasing and ball sucking. I’m not exactly experienced to judge and usually my penis is not that sensitive but I enjoyed it. Slow and sensual she seemed keen to please. Condom on moved to CG then missionary and finished in doggy. Now her experience came in handy when I was losing wood, she knew exactly what to do to restore life into it and keep the session going. She obviously wanted me to leave happy eventhough I didn’t feel real connection but I mean really how could she connect with someone who’s more than 10 years younger than her and has no idea what hes doing in bed, can’t really blame her. Once cleaned, she initiated a friendly chat as I was getting dressed, I found her easy and interesting to chat with. Out of the door a couple of mins early.
There’s not much to add since everything was previously said in her reviews here.
Again I don’t have much experience to firmly judge on the quality but I enjoyed myself and it was definitey better than the service I previously had from couple other girls.
Couple notes:
 I did sense that she operates on a conveyor belt type of meets from communication with her and during the meet, maybe thats the case with all popular girls but if the girl is still willing to please and freshly showered and squeaky clean why should it matter.
Would have loved some smiles and reassuring friendliness rather than a professional and serious matter at the start as I was dead nervous. Also better connection would have been nice but If you’re a mature experienced gent you will have a better connection with her for sure.
I found her sexy all around (bit of loose marks did not put me off, a bit short not a model figure but sexy enough for me) experienced and knows how to turn you on when you lose it and would visit again.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:26:09 pm by Ce95 »

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review (especially since she's not had one on here for nearly a year now). It's great that you've branched out and managed to find someone good.

Offline Ce95

Cheers for the review (especially since she's not had one on here for nearly a year now). It's great that you've branched out and managed to find someone good.

Thanks mate! Didn’t think I would have the courage to branch out at first but it went well!
As you previously advised me it just requires someone well reviewed and they will deliver kissing or other.
Eventhough who I’ve seen before is more attractive and we have a better connection but Candy’s service is better.

Offline sir wanksalot

Been thinking of seeing her for some time but her photos just don't do it for me :(

I also have a suspicion that Sandra is extremely busy with a body like hers which also puts me off. I'm a fussy bugger  ! :)

Online frankc

Nice review there Pal, always had a decent, consistent service from this girl, thanks for the review... :thumbsup:

Offline cash2spare

Thumbs up for the review. I found her okayish but the pics on her profile are deffo not her, she has a saggy stomach in real life.