Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh barbie  (Read 2249 times)

Offline McLovin69

Does anyone know what happened to welsh barbie? She never seems to be on aw anymore, i wanted to call her to make a booking but her number has gone?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline blackburnian

Does anyone know what happened to welsh barbie? She never seems to be on aw anymore, i wanted to call her to make a booking but her number has gone?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I heard she married Welsh Ken  :lol:

Bb

Offline SO595

She never seems to be on aw anymore

Last logged in to AW yesterday according to External Link/Members Only?

i wanted to call her to make a booking but her number has gone?

Follow the PuntingWiki link that will magically appear below this post and you'll find a cached phone number.  Not sure how up to date it is, but might be worth a try?  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:51:06 pm by SO595 »
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline SO595

No need to ask twice, btw.  Have a little patience.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr big

She is around was gonna book for this week just gone but she is away

Offline mrdiamond77

Wish she was based nearer, though then again Swansea would be losing their best WG possibly.  Can't believe it's over a year since I saw her.  Will have to try and get back down to Swansea at some point.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I've found her hard to contact most of this year. I suspect she has other stuff going on outside of "work"

It's a shame as she is a great SP. Thankfully though, there are plenty of other excellent options available in South Wales

np500

Wish she was based nearer, though then again Swansea would be losing their best WG possibly.  Can't believe it's over a year since I saw her.  Will have to try and get back down to Swansea at some point.

She was working out of Cardiff now and again, would love to see her 1-2-1 as only seen twice in duo’s with s j , but with cutting back and a huge h l , just can’t get around to them all ,  :unknown:

Hectorshouse

I saw her three weeks ago, she is taking a break at the moment, - she is top girl in my view!

HH

Offline McLovin69

No need to ask twice, btw.  Have a little patience.

I have patience, im a newbie so mistake's will be made i posted it again because i wanted it in the welsh section and i dont think i did it with the first post

Offline McLovin69

She is around was gonna book for this week just gone but she is away

Hope she comes back soon

Offline McLovin69

I saw her three weeks ago, she is taking a break at the moment, - she is top girl in my view!

HH

3 weeks ago you lucky man

Offline McLovin69

Well i just hope i can get hold of her eventually, i tried the number but her phone was off

np500

One thing you need in this game ( excluding money , obviously ! ) is patience, can’t punt every day/ week etc, list of girls, but you can’t see all at once, girls retire before you get to them, then reappear ( mostly) your money dries up, you have a break, meanwhile adding to the h l , you come back to a bigger list than when you left.  some girls on our list, we’ll never get around to see, have to look at this hobby logically, and not with dick, there’s always someone to see , what ever the circumstances.

Offline McLovin69

One thing you need in this game ( excluding money , obviously ! ) is patience, can’t punt every day/ week etc, list of girls, but you can’t see all at once, girls retire before you get to them, then reappear ( mostly) your money dries up, you have a break, meanwhile adding to the h l , you come back to a bigger list than when you left.  some girls on our list, we’ll never get around to see, have to look at this hobby logically, and not with dick, there’s always someone to see , what ever the circumstances.

Agree the one problem i have (if you can call it a problem) is that there is so much choice, i never know who to see first lol

np500

Agree the one problem i have (if you can call it a problem) is that there is so much choice, i never know who to see first lol
Had that problem for 4 years !

Hectorshouse

Such a wise sage Red!

HH

np500

Such a wise sage Red!

HH

And I’d had a punt and a skin full when I typed that, think I was on auto pilot, my subconscious makes more sence than I do most of the time  :unknown:

Hectorshouse

I love the spelling irony!  :thumbsup:

Offline aazbo22

I really need to see this woman!!

np500

There’s loads I want to see and even more I want to see again, patience is a virtue.

Offline gurtat

There’s loads I want to see and even more I want to see again, patience is a virtue.
My thoughts exactly. I have seen her previously, but need to see her again.

np500

My thoughts exactly. I have seen her previously, but need to see her again.

I’ve seen her twice in duo’s but on list to see 1-2-1.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Bumped an old thread to report that Barbie (after several months it seems of either not working or very limited comms) is back.

On the basis of a recent punt she remains on absolutely top form  :P

np500

Yes, she popped  up on my h l the other night, forgot she’d gone , so many on there !
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:23:06 pm by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

Good to know, thanks, Grumpy. I’m due to revisit.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Great to hear, though i am probably unlikely to be able to see her again.