Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtyyy944--Swansea, another time waster  (Read 1059 times)

2 review(s) for Dirtyyy944 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw this new profile recently and made enquiry. She sent me face pictures. Made booking after confirming availability. Couple of hours before, she cancelled saying her shower wasn't working (when I asked if I could have one there).
Thought, I will give another try and checked for few days later. She texted saying "100%".
But she did not confirm the booking on AW. No reply to messages, in spite of logging on to AW. She finally replied day later, saying she is with a agency now.
She has 16 positive feedbacks on AW and one positive review here, in 10days since she has joined AW.
My bad run continues (in between the many good ones). One of the reason I am happy with agency girls or well reviewed indies.

Offline makemehappy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw this new profile recently and made enquiry. She sent me face pictures. Made booking after confirming availability. Couple of hours before, she cancelled saying her shower wasn't working (when I asked if I could have one there).
Thought, I will give another try and checked for few days later. She texted saying "100%".
But she did not confirm the booking on AW. No reply to messages, in spite of logging on to AW. She finally replied day later, saying she is with a agency now.
She has 16 positive feedbacks on AW and one positive review here, in 10days since she has joined AW.
My bad run continues (in between the many good ones). One of the reason I am happy with agency girls or well reviewed indies.
Can't imagine she's with an agency with her rates, plus I'd be surprised for incalls just to be on offer. I did meet her when she was with an agency and her reviews with them were all positive too (8 I think, as her aw profile with them has been deleted). You are unlucky as nobody as you state.