Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xebony_bellex Shoredich  (Read 368 times)

1 review(s) for xebony_bellex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline quanon

External Link/Members Only

Let me start by saying this girl is physically exactly my type, gorgeous light coffee coloured skin, lovely Caribbean accent, slim, with curves in the right places and a fantastic pair of pierced breasts (firm, heavy and just about perfect, no sag at all).

Unfortunately that's about where the positives end  :mad:. I called to see if I could book a 1 hour meet for 3pm, but couldn't get through. She sent me a txt a few minutes later saying that she wasn't working till 6pm, so I responded saying I was looking for a meet around 3pm, so maybe we could meet another day. She came straight back asking how long I wanted and we agreed to meet at 3pm for 30 mins.

I got to her place at 3pm, typical Shoredich back street flat, not great but location fine during the day, room OK, but the stained sheet could do with changing. When she answered the door I imediately thought she looked great, wearing just a pair of panties and a tight low cut top that showed off her lovely boobs. She then spent 5 minutes telling me about the terrible cough she had that had been keeping her awake at night, and that she'd only just started her day (should have bailed then and there, but those boobs were very distracting).

We sorted the paperwork and I got undressed. When she came back into the room she reached immediately for a condom, no foreplay, no attempt to get me hard, just straight for the rubber. I asked did she do OWO and she said that was an extra £20, well OK, 30 mins was only £80 so what the hell. Before starting though she was very clear that there would be no CIM (so I question the "at discression" bit of her profile as she'd been nowhere near my cock yet!). Do you kiss? No (but she said she had a cough, so probably not a good idea anyway). Can I kiss those lovely boobs? No, I've just had them pierced. Can I lick your pussy? No, I don't like it when men spit down there!!

So, anyway, she started a half way decent OWO BJ, but she only had one action, fast up and down on the head whilst holding the shaft with her hand. Not bad, just not really my thing, I like a bit of variety. Sex followed in cowgirl and doggy, again fine as she was lovely and tight, just no enthusiasm. I asked can i cum on your boobs? No. Ok where can I cum? In the condom! Well ok, so I finished in the rubber, got dressed and left. I was probably there about 20mins!

So overall a fantastic body, with a pretty nice face, but definitely a very restrictive set of services and a mechanical attitude. She did say she'd had little sleep and had a cough (not that I saw any eveidence of that), so YMMV, but I certainly worn't be be returning. A real pity as her body is absolutley fantastic!!