Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Seductive.Lara or Spicy Julia?  (Read 6304 times)

bmaximus

Hello,

Has anyone seen either of these two? Any help greatly appreciated as I couldn't find any reviews on here :) I'm trying to expand my A-Levels repertoire.

Seductive.Lara:
External Link/Members Only

Spicy Julia:

Other possibles that I did find positive reviews for:
Hazel kitten, maggie21, Stunning Julie

Thanks all,

Marc

Persie

Seductive laura looks nawthy      :thumbsup:

Troyb

God bless polish girls ,

I will try Julia this week  , she does anal and didn't say anything about size and only £30 extra  :lol:

anal with a red hair will nice , hope she can handle it  :P

mrhappypants

Hazel is a VERY enthusiastic GFE with a very pretty body and convenient Old street location.  A'levels are a big extra charge on top of what is already quite a high hourly.

Stunning Julie's looks live up to her name in my opinion.  Similar hourly and the A levels are less on top.  She is willing rather than enthustic and you have to travel right to the end of the northern line if time is a factor.  Plus you will need to be quick because she is just about to go off on holiday.

I will be going back to both again.

enjoy!

Dave

Offline xsw21

I’ve had Lara on my HL for ages and was wondering if anyone had any info on her too.

I did email her not so long ago but didn’t get a reply…

bmaximus

God bless polish girls ,

I will try Julia this week  , she does anal and didn't say anything about size and only £30 extra  :lol:

Nice one! :)

Please do let me / us know how you get on.

So, anyone else seen (or planning on seeing) Lara or Julia? So many views of this thread but so few responses...

Thanks,

Marc

mrhappypants

Bmaximus,  looks like you might need to TOFTT

Offline random

God bless polish girls ,

Did you see Spicy Julia? What was she like?

Does she share the same flat as Kama?
Wasn't too keen on that place when I went. Lots of other punters going in and out who your likely to run into and a receptionist to pass.

Troyb

Did you see Spicy Julia? What was she like?

Does she share the same flat as Kama?
Wasn't too keen on that place when I went. Lots of other punters going in and out who your likely to run into and a receptionist to pass.

No , but will call her next week , little far to me .will keep you update here

Offline the lurker

I saw Spicy Julia, she is very good. Not the same flat as Kama, in a different block just opposite, there was a reception desk but it was empty, didn't see or hear anyone else. Fantastic arse, didn't try the anal as it isn't my thing.

Offline KentAde

Saw Lara today..OMG! What a find. Lovely Polish girl with fab oral skills and took a load in her mouth like a trooper! Will do a FR tomorrow. I found out she has been around for a while at different locations under different names, so will post what I know tomorrow....some of you may have seen her over the last few years in Barbican (THAT flat we all know about), Old Street and Croydon.

k.cooldon

Saw Lara today..OMG! What a find. Lovely Polish girl with fab oral skills and took a load in her mouth like a trooper! Will do a FR tomorrow. I found out she has been around for a while at different locations under different names, so will post what I know tomorrow....some of you may have seen her over the last few years in Barbican (THAT flat we all know about), Old Street and Croydon.

what was her flat like? did you see her in covent garden? thanks

Offline KentAde

what was her flat like? did you see her in covent garden? thanks

She uses a hotel in that area and Thursday / Fridays only. Says she only works 2 days a week in Central London and only for 5 or so hours each day so is not burnt out...

Offline larry76

Hi,
i was wondering if anyone could comment on Spicy Julia alevel service.
If anyone took her anally, can she handle long alevel session and decent size wood?

Thanks