Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REEKA WAGGISH XXX - Harrow  (Read 3019 times)

6 review(s) for REEKA WAGGISH XXX (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

She wasn't exactly my cup of tea mostly due to her age of 50, but the premiss of filming + swallow sucked me in for a try.

Location: Very nice safe quiet estate, reasonable amount of parking. Inside apartment is fine.

Comms: maid - two call system.

I instantly felt quite relaxed with her, I explicitly made my requirements known before paying.

She got right down to the BBBJ, there was loads of enthusiasm, i pretty much fucked her throat, she licked my balls and shaft too, there was a couple of times her eyes looked teary... from what I can see fucking her mouth is an extra charge so I either got it for free or didn't actually get the proper mouth fuck service. 

I'm not going to lie there were a few toothy feeling moments, but the enthusiasm made up for it.

If I'm honest I had no real desire to fuck her, I let her rubber me up and ride on top for 5 mins to give her a breather, then asked to go back to more head and the grand finale.

I eventually bussed in her mouthed and she gobbled the whole lot up... I only wish I had more to feed her  :P:drinks:

Job done, and I felt extremely satisfied.  :sarcastic:

Costs: £50 for 30mins + £40 filing and £20 swallow

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Mr P...friendly girl poor English but Ive never visited although she was most insistent that I wash my hands prior to a shower before getting to grips with Carrie........lost in translation I think.....Cheers   :hi:

Offline pumps

thanks for the review Mr P...friendly girl poor English but Ive never visited although she was most insistent that I wash my hands prior to a shower before getting to grips with Carrie........lost in translation I think.....Cheers   :hi:

yeah english wasn't too good, I didn't have any issues that extreme personally... but they all have their weird ways when it comes to hygiene.... i.e. make the punter wash his hands good and proper to be hygienic before the punt can commence... but they have no issues licking the punters scrotum and eating up all his baby gravy  :sarcastic:

Offline RAJEC

+1.

Although she is not easy on the eye, this one is a Hungarian oral champ.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Pumps did you do the two one after the other ...respect mate I have to wait half aday now :( :(

Offline pumps

:hi: Pumps did you do the two one after the other ...respect mate I have to wait half aday now :( :(

Nah, if I'm paying for swallow I like to maximise the volume and get my money's worth.