Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam -Stretford.  (Read 880 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dean801

External Link/Members Only

Half hour meet -£70

This was a midweek lunchtime booking that was arranged the previous evening.
Comms were straightforward and clear.

Location was good.Nice discreet apartment block on the main road not too far at all from United’s ground.
Free parking either in the car park or free street parking nearby.
I had seen Lymmlady in the same apartment a good while ago,and Same as then the lift was out of order so I had to walk up a few flights of stairs before the meet which Sam had previously mentioned.anyone who has an issue with climbing stairs may struggle.Check in advance.
The apartment once inside was perfectly fine and clean and tidy with excellent shower facilities and a good size mirrored bedroom ideal for fucking.

Looks.
Tricky one to review for me this.
I walked in to be greeted by a very smiley bubbley chatty women who I’m sorry to say I just didn’t fancy at all facially.nothing wrong with her face but just not a women who I naturally was attracted too.
I’d also say she was probably older than her profile suggests.I May very well be wrong but I’d guess she was late rather then mid 40,s.
Body wise,wow! For a women her age her body is in outstanding shape.shes obviously a serious gym goer and would shame many a 20 odd year old.I can remember if her tits were fake or real but I know they were excellent.i spent most of the meet playing with her arse to be honest which again was outstanding especially for her age!

Service id put right up there at the top from my previous experiences.In fact I’d go as far as to say her service is outstanding.
It was a standard service that I like but she delivered.Plenty of dirty talk,spitting on my cock,sucking balls,great efforts to deep throat etc.fucking in a few positions with a great view in the well positioned bedhead mirrors.
Finished with me over her wanking a full load straight into her mouth which she swallowed.🤔I think.

After the clean and shower up had a good chat with a very pleasant and chatty women and at no point was I rushed out.

Summary-Really good service which makes this a positive.lovely women but I would not return solely because I just wasn’t naturally attracted to her.