Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca 121 - Bristol  (Read 7334 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unsurprisingly, her communication skills are excellent. I sent her a message on AW about availability, agreed date and time before switching to texts. Confirmed details on the morning, with a final inquiry from ER to ask if I wanted anything in particular.

I parked pretty much outside the front door of her apartment block, for the outrageous £2 per hour parking fee, thieving bastards!

I was greeted by Rebecca, who, when dressed, looks like one of hundreds of photos available on AW and UKE, just smaller. She had made an effort and looked the part, clean, fresh and ready to go. I was given a quick tour and introduced to her cats, whilst being offered a variety of refreshments and a shower. The bathroom was adjacent to the bedroom and as impeccable as the rest of the apartment.

From the shower into the bedroom where Rebecca waited, stripped down to matching lingerie, she explained her cats foot fetish and its desire to sleep in visitors footwear. I let her chat while drying off before joining her on the bed for more chat. I had read many reviews before taking the plunge and I was expecting her chat, my prepunt thoughts were for a relaxing time, with no rush and plenty of chat, so far no issues...

Around 15 minutes after arrival I start to get a little action and silence, we laying together on the bed close enough to kiss, so we did. It was like kissing a woodpecker, slightly open mouthed and she pulls away repeatedly, not erotic or sexual just strange. After about 30 seconds another thought enters her head which she felt obliged to share and we chatted some more before removing her bra. My prepunt fantasy image of two perfectly formed, firm ripe tits was shattered by a couple of saggy little boobs, followed by more chat and a brief debate about a boob job and a few questions about what my preferences were.

She headed south to start OWO but for a variety of reasons things weren't happening, I twisted into an awkward position for some RO and I hadn't heard her speak for a good two minutes. We moved around into 69 and things started to look up as a few gentle moans escaped her, the little fella was rising to the occasion and things started to look and feel good. Then as I'm thinking a condom might be called for, she turns and asks me if I've given the little fella a name! A slight dampener on the mood, further killed when she starts suggesting names, number four or five she came up with was my boss's name which completely finished off any sexual thoughts that were stirring.

She tried hard for a good while to perform the kiss of life but it wasn't going to happen and I'd been there just over an hour, more chat and she offers a massage. She was in absolutely no rush to see me gone and if it hadn't been my worrying about a parking ticket then she might well have let me stay a while longer.

UKP is about sharing experiences, I'm hoping this isn't another popcorn event. Rebecca tries hard, perhaps too hard at times. I went expecting her to talk a lot and that was part of the reason for going, a lazy afternoon, relax, chat and fuck... Two out of three ain't bad I suppose but I'd paid for the fuck which is why it's a negative. The chat didn't stop, her mind doesn't stop and she feels compelled to share her latest thought.

I can see why she is popular and with me being Mr Soft it is probably a harsh negative, YMMV

vw

Welcome sherwoodian, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy. 

Did you check out her movies before expecting

External Link/Members Only

As for this

Then as I'm thinking a condom might be called for, she turns and asks me if I've given the little fella a name! A slight dampener on the mood, further killed when she starts suggesting names, number four or five she came up with was my boss's name which completely finished off any sexual thoughts that were stirring.

WTF was she thinking.   :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:50:46 am by vw »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, she really is the marmite of punting

vw

Thanks for the review, she really is the marmite of punting

Not really, she is more popular than marmite to be fair.  External Link/Members Only

also think she is victim of fluffy hype and her cut throat forum presence.   :D :D

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not really, she is more popular than marmite to be fair.  External Link/Members Only

also think she is victim of fluffy hype and her cut throat forum presence.   :D :D

Yes I agree a lot of people are drawn to her because of the hype.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unsurprisingly, her communication skills are excellent. I sent her a message on AW about availability, agreed date and time before switching to texts. Confirmed details on the morning, with a final inquiry from ER to ask if I wanted anything in particular.

I parked pretty much outside the front door of her apartment block, for the outrageous £2 per hour parking fee, thieving bastards!

I was greeted by Rebecca, who, when dressed, looks like one of hundreds of photos available on AW and UKE, just smaller. She had made an effort and looked the part, clean, fresh and ready to go. I was given a quick tour and introduced to her cats, whilst being offered a variety of refreshments and a shower. The bathroom was adjacent to the bedroom and as impeccable as the rest of the apartment.

From the shower into the bedroom where Rebecca waited, stripped down to matching lingerie, she explained her cats foot fetish and its desire to sleep in visitors footwear. I let her chat while drying off before joining her on the bed for more chat. I had read many reviews before taking the plunge and I was expecting her chat, my prepunt thoughts were for a relaxing time, with no rush and plenty of chat, so far no issues...

Around 15 minutes after arrival I start to get a little action and silence, we laying together on the bed close enough to kiss, so we did. It was like kissing a woodpecker, slightly open mouthed and she pulls away repeatedly, not erotic or sexual just strange. After about 30 seconds another thought enters her head which she felt obliged to share and we chatted some more before removing her bra. My prepunt fantasy image of two perfectly formed, firm ripe tits was shattered by a couple of saggy little boobs, followed by more chat and a brief debate about a boob job and a few questions about what my preferences were.

She headed south to start OWO but for a variety of reasons things weren't happening, I twisted into an awkward position for some RO and I hadn't heard her speak for a good two minutes. We moved around into 69 and things started to look up as a few gentle moans escaped her, the little fella was rising to the occasion and things started to look and feel good. Then as I'm thinking a condom might be called for, she turns and asks me if I've given the little fella a name! A slight dampener on the mood, further killed when she starts suggesting names, number four or five she came up with was my boss's name which completely finished off any sexual thoughts that were stirring.

She tried hard for a good while to perform the kiss of life but it wasn't going to happen and I'd been there just over an hour, more chat and she offers a massage. She was in absolutely no rush to see me gone and if it hadn't been my worrying about a parking ticket then she might well have let me stay a while longer.

UKP is about sharing experiences, I'm hoping this isn't another popcorn event. Rebecca tries hard, perhaps too hard at times. I went expecting her to talk a lot and that was part of the reason for going, a lazy afternoon, relax, chat and fuck... Two out of three ain't bad I suppose but I'd paid for the fuck which is why it's a negative. The chat didn't stop, her mind doesn't stop and she feels compelled to share her latest thought.

I can see why she is popular and with me being Mr Soft it is probably a harsh negative, YMMV

A definite negative in my book, I would of moved things on more if it were me, being a lot more assertive with her, I chat in the breaks I need, I don't want loads of chat when I am punting.

vw

A definite negative in my book, I would of moved things on more if it were me, being a lot more assertive with her, I chat in the breaks I need, I don't want loads of chat when I am punting.

If you read her last review, the last punter was assertive and got nowhere with that. 

Some have mentioned telling her to "shut up" or suggest sucking my cock some more - this was done. It seemed whenever my cock wasn't in her mouth she spoke.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:29:42 am by vw »

Online insignia

this will keep you all busy for the next week ----- ere we go

Flunt

Welcome sherwoodian, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy. 

Did you check out her movies before expecting

External Link/Members Only

I missed that one, I don't do UKE often but that is a perfect image of her.

She is definitely Marmite, I still don't know whether I like that stuff or not. She is very professional and likable, had it not been for that passion killing moment then things might have been different.  :unknown:

vw

I see the first one has arrived.   : :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:39:51 am by vw »

Flunt

Without being rude to her I don't think you can be assertive, it's just random thoughts that hit her and she feels obliged to share. Unfortunately, on this occasion, one thought too many at the wrong time.

Flunt

I don't think there is much more that can be said....

Marmite!

James999

she turns and asks me if I've given the little fella a name! A slight dampener on the mood, further killed when she starts suggesting names, number four or five she came up with was my boss's name which completely finished off any sexual thoughts that were stirring.

She's clearly fucking weird, and ha no idea of how a mans mind works, such pathetic topics and timing confirms that, and as for cats does she not realise that most normal men can't stand cats, they are selfish dirty animals, walking in shit in the garden one moment and then on the worksurfaces / table / furniture, or leaving hairs all over your suit  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 11:45:24 am by James999 »

James999

I don't think there is much more that can be said....

What names did she suggest for your cock Apart from your bosses name of course)  :unknown:

Flunt

What names did she suggest for your cock Apart from your bosses name of course)  :unknown:

I can't remember, I think Steve was one and David my boss's name.  :scare:

vw

Bangers
James
Finn

:lol: :lol:

Offline tq85

Sorry to hear you had a shit punt

For what its worth, here are my thoughts on the matter.

Everyone on here by now surely knows what to expect she has so many face / body pics on her various profiles.
Shes has numerous reviews both positive and negative for people to mull over and make informed choices on making a booking or not.

She's got a fit as fuck body, gym toned, petite, blonde, clean and tidy flat. You know what you're going to get.

Maybe you should have stuck your cock in her mouth to shut her up, or your tongue or a finger or two. Anything!
As far as you not getting a hard on, well I think thats more down to you than her.

Giving a negative for her chatting to much is a bit unfair, wether or not she wanted to give your cock a name. It's not as if your the first guy enlightening us all about this, its more your fault for going along with it and expecting something different.

James999

She's got a fit as fuck body, gym toned, petite,

Have you seen her?

As the Op who saw her clearly stated
saggy little boobs,

Offline smiths

Everyone on here by now surely knows what to expect she has so many face / body pics on her various profiles.
Shes has numerous reviews both positive and negative for people to mull over and make informed choices on making a booking or not.

She's got a fit as fuck body, gym toned, petite, blonde, clean and tidy flat. You know what you're going to get.

Maybe you should have stuck your cock in her mouth to shut her up, or your tongue or a finger or two. Anything!
As far as you not getting a hard on, well I think thats more down to you than her.

Giving a negative for her chatting to much is a bit unfair, wether or not she wanted to give your cock a name. It's not as if your the first guy enlightening us all about this, its more your fault for going along with it and expecting something different.

He didn't enjoy the punt overall, that to me is always a negative review now, I don't pay what I pay to not enjoy it. The way I look at it is he had a soft cock as she wasn't enough of a turn on at the punt, that's down to her nor him. If she made more of an effort with the actually punting he may well of enjoyed it more. As I said above I would of been more assertive though.

Flunt

It's things like this that turn one opinion into a popcorn event.

If you like her, good luck to you, enjoy.

vw

Oh dear.   :crazy: :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:08:13 pm by vw »

Online insignia

Your post history explains.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
fuck me me read your own mr fuckin perfect

Offline tq85

Have you seen her?

As the Op who saw her clearly stated

You're quite right, I haven't seen her. But I've seen enough of her quite revealing photos to suggest that she looks after herself. It's not like she is hiding anything is it? Or am I missing something. I have no reason to defend her, but I think this review is so similar to others, you have to question the fellas expectations.

If I was to meet her, I already know what she looks like and that she chats a lot.  :unknown:

vw

You're quite right, I haven't seen her. But I've seen enough of her quite revealing photos to suggest that she looks after herself. It's not like she is hiding anything is it? Or am I missing something. I have no reason to defend her, but I think this review is so similar to others, you have to question the fellas expectations.

If I was to meet her, I already know what she looks like and that she chats a lot.  :unknown:

Nobody has mentioned dick naming before so this is all new and worth a neg on its own IMO. 

Offline tq85

Oh dear.   :crazy: :crazy:

Had a feeling this was coming, just my thoughts on it. Never met her, prob never will. Just don't get the multiple reviews all saying the same stuff, then more punters going and doing similar reviews. It's like real life lemmings

James999

You're quite right, I haven't seen her.

So why do you feel you know her body better than someone who has?

As for pictures, have you not heard of photoshop  :dash: She has form for lying and deceiving of course  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:19:17 pm by James999 »

vw

Had a feeling this was coming, just my thoughts on it. Never met her, prob never will. Just don't get the multiple reviews all saying the same stuff, then more punters going and doing similar reviews. It's like real life lemmings

yep you white knights are lemmings, should only one negative per girl be allowed?

Further reviews show consistency of this, she has commented in recent reviews she has changed, which clearly she has not.

thanks for the review may i ask when this was as i totally took on board my last negative for chatting and made sure i dont  waste time anymore!!!!

You sad cunts never complain when the same old positives roll in.  That says all i need to know about you. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:27:15 pm by vw »

Offline tq85

Of course not, if it's a bad review then it should be published. After all surely that is the purpose of this forum, to share experiences good or bad, and not to bash one another. All I said was it was my thoughts....I apologise for trying to be objective

MaxDeane's review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202679.0

Mentioned he liked chatting, cats & petite ladies............guess what he had a good punt

Offline Zimbaman

But trying to name your cock mid 69??? That’s not chatting a lot. That’s a pure passion killer  :dash:

James999

Of course not, if it's a bad review then it should be published. After all surely that is the purpose of this forum, to share experiences good or bad, and not to bash one another. All I said was it was my thoughts....I apologise for trying to be objective

Mentioned he liked chatting, cats & petite ladies............guess what he had a good punt

Linking positive reviews that are already linked by the site, FFS does your white knighting have no limits  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:21:40 pm by James999 »

vw

Well she claimed as per my quote she was changing, this review proves she hasn't.

As for bashing, you come here to bash flunt, not the other way round, with your punter blaming.  :bomb: :bomb:

You forgot to answer why you don't attack samey positives for being the same as others?   :unknown:

As for quoting maxdeane, he is a give positive with his review history, maybe easily pleased?   :unknown:

But trying to name your cock mid 69??? That’s not chatting a lot. That’s a pure passion killer  :dash:

Not for tq85  :crazy: :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:20:46 pm by vw »

Online insignia

Linking positive reviews that are already linked by the site, FFS does your white knighting have no limits  :thumbsdown:

Talking of reviews when can we expect one from you 13.5 thousand post zero reviews

vw

Talking of reviews when can we expect one from you 13.5 thousand post zero reviews

The unoriginal stock answers of the WK's are out in force today, suppose it is better than you posting this.   :bomb:

perhaps she didnt like you.

Flunt

I went to see her knowing she chats a lot, I looked forward to a relaxing hour or so of chatting and fucking... There is a time to shut up!

I was expecting a FAF body, I commented a while a go that I thought she was a bit scrawny. Yes she is physically fit, she runs 10k a day, I was expecting a firm toned body... No one else seems to think mentioning saggy tits might detract from the image of FAF!

I mentioned the fact that I didn't rise to the occasion so that other punters might take that into consideration when reading this review, apart from that the rest of your first post pretty much reinforces my review.

I didn't give her negative for chatting, that was part of the appeal and I don't mind cats (just wouldn't have one in the house).

I gave her a negative for crap kissing, saggy tits and putting me off my stride which meant I didn't fuck her.

I suggest that if you want to defend her honour then you take £130 her way and write your own review.  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi I'm sorry that you found my tits saggy , due to an illness I lost 10kg in weight very quickly as well as having lactation  so they lost some firmness. I cannot help that. Blame my illness .

I'm sorry you found my kissing odd no one has mentioned that before.

I cannot change the past I'm sorry that i disappointed you . I seem to be disappointing a lot of people recently so will be taking some time out after my op and may decide to not come back who knows .

I wish you better luck in your next punt
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

taking some time out after my op and may decide to not come back who knows .

Is that ANOTHER retirement announcement  :scare:

What about trying to name his cock, WTF led you to believe that was a good idea?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Is that ANOTHER retirement announcement  :scare:

What about trying to name his cock, WTF led you to believe that was a good idea?

Didn't say was retiring . I clearly need some time away instead of being useless

STAR-LORD

You've been a member since October 2016. Are you not familiar with the term, "your mileage may vary?:unknown:

Online Placebo88

Forum hype creates the lemming effect. If a mediocre escort gets her foot in on a forum she is laughing.

Rebecca's chat sounds compulsive from this review, something that an assertive punter will struggle to quieten. If chatter distracts you then it will be problematic. If you can listen or tune it out whilst shagging her then all good.

Flunt's boss has an interesting name. Mr Love Sausage?

James999

being useless

So what made you think giving his cock a name was a good idea  :unknown:

Flunt

I clearly need some time away instead of being useless

I didn't say you were useless and I hoped to avoid the body shaming but such is the way of White Knights that unless you spell it out loud and clear they keep going.

You have your admirers who I tried to acknowledge, you are a capable professional, the review was written for punters who may be attracted to what you offer, a relaxed and friendly good time (with plenty of chat). I also acknowledged my own failings... better luck next time for both of us.

James999

I didn't say you were useless and I hoped to avoid the body shaming

But that's the thing, it wasn't mentioned till you said it, and then the excuses roll out.. illness etc..If you hire a car and it's damaged they give a discount, but she seems to have just charged as normal and when an issue is raised it's "blame the illness" perhaps the illness should give a £50 discount  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
But that's the thing, it wasn't mentioned till you said it, and then the excuses roll out.. illness etc..If you hire a car and it's damaged they give a discount, but she seems to have just charged as normal and when an issue is raised it's "blame the illness" perhaps the illness should give a £50 discount  :unknown:

I don't see the point offering discounts anymore if someone clearly just didn't like me as they won't come back even with the discount

James999

I don't see the point offering discounts anymore if someone clearly just didn't like me as they won't come back even with the discount

Perhaps avoid giving a bad experience in the first place, if you are ill don't work.

And what made you think naming his cock was a good idea?

Flunt

If I go into a restaurant and order caviar I don't expect a refund if it's not to my tastes. I might tell a mate it was too salty (or whatever) so he could make his own mind up.

bristolqwerty

Saggy tits are a huge put off for me.  I just won’t book as I know it’ll be a problem, not fair on the WG. There’s an escort in Plymouth who looks perfect but has tits like 2 fried eggs.  Sadly not to my taste as I’m sure she’s fabulous in bed.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 03:12:42 pm by bristolqwerty »

vw

I didn't say you were useless and I hoped to avoid the body shaming but such is the way of White Knights that unless you spell it out loud and clear they keep going.

Agree most things would never get so dramatic without the lowlife white knight types. 

Offline MaxDeane

Not sure why you've linked my review or what point you're trying to make. I did have a good meet with ER, as I said in my review, I walked in with my eyes open, I knew what I was likely to experience and this all came from reading both positive, neutral and negative reviews.

If Flunt views what he received as a negative experience then that is his opinion, which is the whole point of this site. I'm sure if a subject of chat during my meet with ER had taken a direction toward her suggesting names for my cock then things may have turned out differently, but the only conversation we had on that subject was ER about how much of it she could fit down her throat, and I didn't mind that one bit.