Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NATTY+BIG+BOOBS - Norwich  (Read 636 times)

11 review(s) for NATASHA&BOOBS (5 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline foblo6

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Relatively new to this and this is my first review. Have used the site for a while so thought I would give back!

Price

£120 for an hour

Comms

Really good. Rang her a few days before and no answer but text back almost immediately. Rang her again and she answered. She was very friendly on the phone and on good conversations on texts. High standard of English and good directions.

Tiny flat in Norwich in what seemed like a nice area. She tours around the country.

Looks

I know from previous reviews there is a debate on her size. I didn’t find her big but I know it is subjective for each person. She isn’t slim, she has bits to grab on to which I much prefer anyway. She was perfect size for my tastes. Her new pictures are 100% real. She has the dirty blonde look which is what I am into hence why I went for it.

Service

She is really sweet and friendly but at the same time gives off a naughty persona. She makes you feel very comfortable and offers drinks, wine, bathroom use. There are a lot of things she doesn’t do, OWO, facials, couldn’t even cum on her – so make sure she does what you want before you go. She gives a decent covered bj and has nice big lips. She does however always check her phone and even answered it at one point which would probably piss a lot of people off!

Verdict

I rated positive on the basis I would return. However it would only be for a quick release - 15 or 30 minute suck & fuck.