Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole stunning - Hounslow  (Read 1833 times)

9 review(s) for Nicole STUNNING xx (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Helloyou75001

Hello

I wanted initially to see Aisha (External Link/Members Only) but although she confirmed she was available, she didn't answer and I think there was other people who booked. I've seen few guys getting in. She works in a little flat converted as whore house  :D

So after 15 min, I started to text around and Nicole answered and she was just 5 min away

Communication:
It was good and she answered quickly

The girl:
Decently pretty, 1m70 about, she has very small boobs but they are pretty nice pinky. She said she was 22.

The punt:
She asked me to take a shower if I wanted OWO. So I had one quickly. When I came back, she wanted to turn off the light as she doesn't like the light full on. They she started to strip and rub. She does kiss but lip kiss only. She was fun. After playing a bit with her, she started owo and does a good job. She goes a bit deep which is good. Then we had sex as doggy and mish.

She tried hard to make me cum but I couldn't. I think it's because of her noise and the way she moves. But she almost fucked for 25 min  :cool:

At the end she tried to wank me but no thanks lol. Good service overall, she tried very hard to get me to cum and it ended with her 30 min timer alarm which ended the punt.

Wish there were more girls trying hard to provide good service.

She'll go back to poland in a couple of weeks. So try her before she moves out.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline dkbose5

Nice Review, I'm thinking of trying her out today  :kiss:! Will post my review.

Offline king tarzan

My friend saw her recently
Told me not to bother as she wouldn't tolerate my heavyweight dfk style.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac