Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zuza (Polish in Paddington); OKish service, ugly face  (Read 1575 times)

NotThePrimeMinister

External Link/Members Only

Member of the Polish crew in Paddington. Saw her in Feb 2018 for 1 hr.
(I had typed the review on my phone then forgot to publish it! )

OK newish flat in Paddington. From the noises, there were other people in the flat, don't know if a Sergei or other girls or both.

When Zuza opened the door I was almost tempted to walk away. The pictures are very, very airbrushed. She's definitely bigger than in the pics (8 lbs maybe? She's not fat, to be clear), but, most of all, she's kinda ugly facially. This is not the first time I have this kind of experience (OK body, OKish to good service, but ugly face); it puts me off but may be irrelevant for other punters. Anyway, I was saying, I really struggled to accept that the girl before me was the same hottie in the pics! Had the price been higher I'd have probably walked away.

In her room there's a big Polish flag and a picture of someone who looks like her (could have been her sister but I doubt it) holding a baby. maybe that's why she put on some weight? Now, don't get me wrong, if your wife has that body after a pregnancy I think you should count yourself lucky. My gripe is not so much with the body but with the face. And with photoshopping which is always a huge put down. But YMMV.

After a shower, she stripped, started kissing me, then poured oil on her assets and gave me a nice titty wank. I asked her to blow me; she didn't seem to like it that I had dared interrupt her routine, cleaned it with wipes (I had just come out of shower and yes, it was clean, no traces of paper or anything!) and started OWO. Nice, but nothing to write home about.
Then condom and CG. She made some purring noises, like she was a cat, which I actually found irritating , but the CG was good: lovely view of those nice natural assets, and leaning on top of me hugging me tight with her arms, which I like. I finished round 1 in CG but was too tired for another round.

The impression is that she follows a very strict script. She's not the kinda girl who listens to what you like and dislike and acts accordingly (which, I said in other posts, I have found to be a rare skill even though it should be quite banal!). She never asked what I like, and, when I asked her for a specific service (OWO), she seemed almost puzzled and reluctant. I shall point out that I did very explicitly tell her: "look, if you are uncomfortable let's forget the OWO, no big deal" but she said something like "don't worry honey".

I don't think I'll be returning.

She said she spends a few weeks in London, then a month or so back home in Poland, the a few weeks here, etc. She complained business is slow because there is so much competition now in London! It seemed like that "slow at the minute?" thread on saafe!

Finally: the punters who I think would enjoy this more than I did are those for whom a not-so-pretty face is not a big deal, who don't mind it when the girl takes the lead following her script and doesn't ask you what you prefer, and who appreciate big natural assets.

Offline king tarzan

I have wanted to see her, but held back..
Thanks definitely off my diva list to see..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

NotThePrimeMinister

My pleasure, mate, that's what the forum is for!

Offline king tarzan

My pleasure, mate, that's what the forum is for!

:thumbs: cheers we are here to help and guide each other..

Offline Sinz

NotThePrimeMinister

Thanks, Sinz. I'd also add that these pictures you have posted are new; when I booked her she had other pictures. The new ones make her look even hotter, but it doesn't matter much because they're all heavily photoshopped!

Offline king tarzan

She does look hot in pictures
Luckily the ones I have bonked using divas have been great looking face to face.

NotThePrimeMinister

Tarzan, any recommendations in particular from the Diva crew? I'm quite vanilla and am mostly after GFE services

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review OP.  Just goes to show YMMV, as I thought her face was actually quite attractive, when I saw her summer last year (review on here), one of the better things about the booking  :lol:.  Service was at best average though, no attempt to initiate a second round (with c. 20 mins left).  And those cat noises, wtf is she thinking?  Only consolation I suppose is that her price has come down recently from £200 to £180 (due no doubt to low demand)  :dash:

Estoril

I saw her couple years ago and was decent back then. Sounds like gone down hill since

NotThePrimeMinister

To be clear, she's not fat and she's not the ugliest I have ever dealt with (I pulled worse in my civvy life!).
But the pics are heavily photoshopped. There will be other punters who will like her looks, I'm quite sure.
As for the service, well, all of us have described a very similar experience, so up to each punter to decide if the script she follows (including the purring!) is for them or not.

Me, I might consider going back for a 30 min session for less than £100, but I think short bookings are not on the menu.

Funny how some reduce prices while others increase them!