Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca - Bristol  (Read 1707 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline emerson12

Girl - English Rebecca - External Link/Members Only

Location - Nice clean flat

Appearance - The pics within her gallery are very accurate, so no surprises there.

The Risk - I have read quite a few reviews on Rebecca before going ahead - would advise everyone to do so. However was willing to give this a go out of both an attraction to her pics and out of sure interest to see first hand exactly how bad / great it could be.

The Meet - Met at a nice flat, as mentioned by others very clean and tidy.

This is where my review can be considered conflicting. Services advertised on profile were offered, pictures are accurate, services (when carried out are generally pretty good). So you could argue that knowing all the previous feedback on Rebecca why am I only rating as a neutral. The answer is purely the length at which the chatting continues. Some have mentioned telling her to "shut up" or suggest sucking my cock some more - this was done. It seemed whenever my cock wasn't in her mouth she spoke.

Without the chatting Rebecca would be one of my best punts to date (quite easily), however I can not honestly recommend any value for money here to anyone else. That is unless like me, you were interested to see just how chatty she can be.

With the services offered though I could not leave this as a negative review either.

More reviews to come from me over the next few weeks.

Offline Sinz

What was the general location of the punt ?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So how much time did you lose through her chatting?
Did you get to do everything you were expecting?

Interesting choice for a first review!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:27:16 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I have seen Rebecca a few times over the years.........yes she chats..........she chats for England, but sometimes it's quite nice to have a change from an East European who may not speak at all.

Perhaps she should put on her profile "I chat a lot".........then there would be no grounds for a negative or neutral review, you have been warned and in fairness the Op was aware of this before he saw her.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I have seen Rebecca a few times over the years.........yes she chats..........she chats for England, but sometimes it's quite nice to have a change from an East European who may not speak at all.

Perhaps she should put on her profile "I chat a lot".........then there would be no grounds for a negative or neutral review, you have been warned and in fairness the Op was aware of this before he saw her.

To be fair to her she does have a tab added now that says that, she added it after her last negative.

Offline Chatte Noir

It seems like someone who would like to buy a new car , they duly read all the reviews then buy a Mini then complain it’s too small .

Offline Brazilian Martian

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder how many pages this is gonna stretches to, i think next time she comes london im going to visit her as i dont understand how guys still let her keep talking so much. Why cant you say to her ok enough talk i want to fuck now, or suck my dick some more  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:45:18 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder how many pages this gonna stretches to

:lol: It says on her profile ER is on holiday so who knows!!

Offline Fisherman

I don't get it. The reviews are there, she has a tab on her page, and you seem to go with the intention of trapping her into a less than positive review because she chats  :dash:

Don't know the girl but hardly fair imho

Online pythondan

I have seen Rebecca a couple of times and enjoyed myself but think I would have enjoyed it more is she kept the chatting to the start and end of the meet. Just when I think some passion is building she chats about something and breaks the mood. I also find her pussy a bit too tight for enthusiastic bonking in doggy.

I have always left meets with her happy though and feeling I had got my monies worth. I would see her again if in her area but probably would not be a regular if I was local to her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I don't get it. The reviews are there, she has a tab on her page, and you seem to go with the intention of trapping her into a less than positive review because she chats  :dash:

I dont think he's trapping her, i think he took a chance and the talking on her part was maybe just too much for him to put up with  :hi:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I dont think he's trapping her, i think he took a chance and the talking on her part was maybe just too much for him to put up with  :hi:

He did imply he was taking a chance on it based on her reviews.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I’m just curious why a member for 6 months with 3 posts he decided his first review would be this!!

Offline emerson12

No reason as to why this is my first review.

Others i have coming are positive. I have only had one punt within recent months I would deem as negative and that was my own fault for trying to save money. Maybe first as the more negative aspects slightly easier to recall.

This is in no way meant as a dig at ER, as I have said the services were good and her appearance was exactly what I had hoped - appreciate we all different tastes.

The booking was made out of an appeal to her appearance and curiosity as to exactly how much she does chat.

Offline emerson12

To some I can see how the chatting would be a plus. To me it wasn't.

If that's your thing then you should definitely see her, if you haven't already.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
No reason as to why this is my first review.

Others i have coming are positive. I have only had one punt within recent months I would deem as negative and that was my own fault for trying to save money. Maybe first as the more negative aspects slightly easier to recall.

This is in no way meant as a dig at ER, as I have said the services were good and her appearance was exactly what I had hoped - appreciate we all different tastes.

The booking was made out of an appeal to her appearance and curiosity as to exactly how much she does chat.

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. How much of the booking would you say involved chatting?

Offline emerson12

Thanks, I appreciate the reply. How much of the booking would you say involved chatting?

Hard to tell really. It's quite constant. As mentioned above it does knock you off full flow.

Also i did instruct her to get on with things, however some aspect of the chatting I will have to take responsibility for. I am not one to sit back and chill, I like to be the one dictating. Maybe someone more forceful and brash would have better luck than me.

Many positive aspects from the visit, just negative ones as well - hence the neutral review.

vw

He tried to stop her talking by the sound of it and took advice from here .  Maybe get of your horse and read the review.   :crazy: :crazy:

Some have mentioned telling her to "shut up" or suggest sucking my cock some more - this was done. It seemed whenever my cock wasn't in her mouth she spoke.

Thanks for exposing yourself fisherman, are you fishing for an extra chat?   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:22:41 pm by vw »

Offline threechilliman

I would have enjoyed it more is she kept the chatting to the start and end of the meet. Just when I think some passion is building she chats about something and breaks the mood.

There's some good advice. Chat at the start, chat at the end, but once you're down to business the emphasis should be on the sex. In bold would annoy me.

Offline emerson12

I parked in Trenchard car park mate. A short walk from there.

Offline emerson12

He tried to stop her talking by the sound of it and took advice from here .  Maybe get of your horse and read the review.   :crazy: :crazy:

Thanks for exposing yourself fisherman, are you fishing for an extra chat?   :lol: :lol:

Fishing?? Is this a term for something? Never heard of it ha.

Offline houseboot

Bristol Cathedral

Colonist

If I may, what does Rebecca chat about which is so off putting?  History, genealogy, politics, redevelopment in Bristol?   

vw

If I may, what does Rebecca chat about which is so off putting?  History, genealogy, politics, redevelopment in Bristol?

book her and see, the last review she was trying to name the poor guys dick while in 69, even picking his bosses name. 

Sounds like inane drivel at the most inappropriate times.

bristolqwerty

1. Friendly chat before the booking (clock) commences to get to know each other, absolutely perfect, chat away.
2. Cuddle and chat post punt (any topic) plan a return visit.  Awesome.
If she wants to chat for England save it for 1 or 2. when it’s her time being used.    :hi: