Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 4247 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sundog247

External Link/Members Only

I'm still very new to punting so I'm building things up gradually. I started with seeing Lola Bell and then moved on to Isla, reason being that they're both very highly reviewed and experienced so I knew I'd be in safe hands and I knew what to expect from all the reviews I've read.

Comms: no problems at all, sent an email through AW and received one back with her number for me to give her a call. Spoke on the phone and arranged a date, text in the morning to confirm and was given her address. She actually ran 45 mins late in the morning, she let me know about 1 hour before and was very apologetic, it was no issue to me.

Isla: As most of the reviews on here will concur, Isla is petite, brown hair, just like her pictures. Quite pretty girl next door type face. Small waist, great ass.

Service: I actually booked a service she offers for £100 called Erotic Massage with oral, no sex. As I'm still dipping my proverbial toe in this punting scene I didn't feel quite ready to jump into having sex with someone so I thought this was a good compromise. I also mentioned to her that I have a foot fetish and if she could accommodate somehow. A few people on here have said how nice her feet are, and they were so right, more on that later!

The meet: Isla opened the door (standing behind it) wearing a little red dress lovely smile on her face and made me feel quite welcome. I think she could tell how nervous I was :blush:
We went upstairs and she asked me if I'd like to shower, although I was fresh I still accepted as I thought it would calm me down a little. Shower was nice and clean and I was given a clean towel. Like I said I think Isla could tell I was nervous so she made little cheeky comments about my nice bum while I was showering which did make me laugh.
Got to the room and was offered a drink. She asked me to lie on the bed (face down) and make myself comfortable. She straddled me and started oiling up my back and actually gave a very good massage, even though she's not had any training it was decent. We chatted about random stuff while she was massaging and I finally relaxed some more. Then she asked me to turn over and massaged a bit of my front and legs while I had a great view and fondle of her ass while she sat on my stomach. Then she kinda switched into dirty mode and positioned herself between my legs and started rubbing my cock on her lips and looking at me with a filthy look in her eye and cheeky smile. Then before you knew it she was deepthroating me like a trooper :yahoo: her technique is sooo good! She just kept sucking and sucking (with plenty of eye contact and smiles) and I had to stop her a few times coz I was gonna blow! The blowjob went on for ages and she wasn't losing any enthusiasm. Just when I thought she had forgot about the foot fetish I mentioned, she swung round her legs and poured oil on her feet and said "I heard your like feet" again with a cheeky smile, gave me a great foot job. Her feet are tiny, beautiful and soft, I took her feet and played with them and she went straight back to deepthroating my cock. Again I had to stop her because I was nearly about to blow, she stopped for about 20 seconds and then she said "I'm sorry but I just cant leave it alone" and stuffed my cock back in her mouth! That I thought was amazing, how many girls would do that? I'm assuming they'd be happy not to do anything and just lie there. I held on for dear life and finally came in her mouth. Still having about 10 mins left, she offered me another massage and I had another shower to get the oil off. When I came out of the shower Isla had already changed into joggers and a top and was eating a sandwich lol she apologised but I really didn't mind, I thought it was funny and showed she's human lol. We had another quick chat while I put my clothes on and then I left with a smile on my face and rather drained balls.

Overall a great experience and I'm glad I did my research before actually making the booking. Isla actually surpassed my expectations, her blowjob was just out of this world, up there with the best I've ever had. I will definitely book to see her again  :D

Oh forgot to mention there was some french kissing too, but I wasn't really too fussed about that. Her lips were far better utilised around my shaft  ;)

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting.  Sounds ideal session   :thumbsup:  HL is duly +1 for when next in brummie land

Offline theejaculator

A well written review, thank you.

Offline shyboy1

Very nicely put together review. Thank you for that.
I’m not keen on coming to the city but I must make the effort to get to see Isla, she sounds like she’s at the top of her game and puts loads of effort into her meets.
SB

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Top quality review. Must make a effort to see Miss Brooks as I fancy a good foot job.

Offline RedditchJay

God review and your right, go into this at your own pace, we all enjoy various levels of service for various reasons.....she is a popular lady and for good reason

Offline _Rust_

Good review Sundog thanks  :thumbsup:

I've enjoyed this particular service from Isla as well and was impressed, can see how she would be great with a guy who is just starting like yourself.

Glad you've had a good start and no disappointments. The nerves will reduce each time too (although never go completely :))

Rust  :drinks:

Offline Sundog247

Thank you gents :hi:

I really hope the nerves settle soon.. it would make for a much more enjoyable experience!

Offline Hummingbird

I am a novice in this game as well. Therefore I too prefer some massage and remain mostly passive. Didn't have a lot of luck on my previous 2 punts. Will try her tomorrow if possible. Did she offer DFK?

Offline Digger1965

She certainly does dfk hummingbird. Take a look at my review, she snogged my face off and covered me in lipstick but made sure it was all off before I left. She is up there with the very best.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Been on my HL for a while now.  Must get around the M42

Offline Digger1965

Great review, Isla is one of the best, horny, very easy to get on with and probably the peachiest ass I have ever had the pleasure of.

Offline feral

How quickly after your initial contact did Isla respond?  I'm having trouble getting in contact. (probably because of my zero feedback on AW)

Isla_Brooks

Nothing to do with 0 feedback  :thumbsup:

There's a note on my profile that says replies might take a little while at the moment. I should be back on the ball (so to speak lol!) by next week  :D