Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Kensington. Cracking MILF.  (Read 7410 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline TallnHung

AW Link:
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

The Location:
A serviced apartment in a block in South Kensington.  About 10 minutes walk from the tube.
A bit like a Studio Apartment and really easy to find, well placed and easy to find.

Comms:
Some have said Crystal is hard to contact.  I didn't find that. 
Texted her the day before to book for an early meet at 11am the next day. 
Great English, really easy and fast to sort out.  No issues at all.

The Lady:
Crystal is well reviewed here and I have to agree with everyone who has met her.  She's great.
She was as expected looking at her profile.  Maybe a few years older than stated age and the pics may be a couple years old but she does not disappoint and when I met her I fancied her.  She actually reminded me of a MILF I used to lust over in my youth, a certain Jan Burton.  Same build, looks and hair.
She was dressed in a little dress over a black bra and high waited knickers, hold up stockings and high heeled shoes.  Reckon she is 5'3 max and in heels maybe 5'5.  A proper pocket rocket.
Most who have read my reviews may have worked out I prefer curvy ladies and that is true.  Crystal's body is great though. For her age she is amazingly well put together, great tits, hair and body.  I'd fancy her if I saw her on the street and she is a really MILF Hunter's dream.

The Meet:
Arrived about 10 minutes early and texted Crystal who gave me the room number and asked me to come up.
Opened the door and let me in and I fancied her as soon as I saw her.
As others have mentioned I hardly had time to put my bag down before she had her tongue down my throat.  In fact her tongue was in my mouth throughout except for when my own tongue was either on her tits or her clit.  More of that later.
The snogging carried on as I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the ground around her ankles.  Hwr body is amazing even for a big tit lover like me.  She spun around to get rid of it as I removed my shirt.  I now had her back to me as I cupped her tits through her bra, nuzzled her neck and admired the view of her arse grinding my crotch in the full length mirror that was close to where we were standing.  This continues and I removed her bra.  Her nipples were already erect and she seemed to love a good cupping handful of her tits as I nuzzled her neck.  I alternated between hands on her tits tweaking her nipples and rubbing her clit through her knickers whilst she ground her cracking arse on my cock.
Soon she was finishing undressing me, I kicked off my shoes, she unzipped and dropped my jeans and boxers and soon in the same position she was grinding her arse in my cock watching herself in the mirror whilst I slipped a hand in her knickers and teased her clit and already wet pussy.
So its about 15 minutes in and she spins around, we kiss some more and she kneels down and starts sucking my cock with me admiring the view in the mirror and her giggling about that.  My knees went to jelly in about 5 mins and I really had to fight off the urge to cum so I sat on the bed and she continued kneeling at the end of the bed sucking my cock deeper whilst I admired her arse and legs in the mirror in front of me.  That's a view I'll never forget.  Some more cocksucking and edging and then she wrapped her tits round my cock and gave me a very nice titfuck, smiling all the time as I kept fighting off the desire to cum.

Were now about 25 minutes in and I'm loving it and gagging to fuck her.  Laid back on the bed she climbed on, and lay right on top of me again DFK whilst grinding her still knicker covered pussy on the base of my cock.  A quick suck on her tits, some more grinding off cock on pussy and some slapping of her arse and I asked if she'd like to ride me. 

So, on with condom, with mouth and some more head, and she climbed on sliding onto my cock with a smile.  I love a good ride so let her fuck me for a while before sitting up and then having her wrap her legs around me.  I'm now sat on the edge of the bed her legs around me, grinding her pussy on the base of my cock whilst I alternated between snogged her face off and looking over her shoulder at the mirror and her arse grinding on me.  About 15 minutes of this and she is now leaning back arms round my neck and really getting into it, I'm sweating like fuck and just loving it.  By now I'd normally have cum twice with anyone else, once in her mouth and again as she rode me but somehow Crystal can edge you with both and knows just what she was doing.  I could have stayed there all day with that view.

Were both sweating like fuck now and I'm aware time is flying.  She asks if I'd like to change position and I say yes. She climbed off and lay on the bed with her legs very wide open.  I gotta say that's a hell of a view especially when she is beckoning you in to fuck her.  This was the 1st time I'd actually seen her pussy and its very neat.  I just had to get a taste.  So for a while my hands on her tits, her bucking on my tongue I ate that pretty little pussy for all it was worth.  Clean and tasty Im pretty sure I made her cum or she faked really well.
I checked my watch and expected her to ask me to end it, by now it was 10 to the hour and we'd been at it for almost an hour.  I hadn't finished though and she seemed to want some more so I slid in her mish, her legs around me as I did my best to fuck her as hard as I could. Some vigorous fucking and now I'm really fucking her hard, snogging her face off again and her legs are wide open.  I wasn't going to leave without cumming and she was arching into me, hands pulling on the headboard as I ploughed away.  I could feel the cum rising so got her legs over my shoulders and fucked for all I was worth until I had one of the hardest orgasms I have had in a long time.  Seems she hadn't finished though and she bucked her hips on my cock until she had what seemed like another orgasm. 

Some more kissing and she cleaned me up and once done gave the tip of my cock a quick flick of her tongue.

So all In I guess you have guessed I really rate her.
Not my type at all but one hell of a GFE/mixed PSE session.  She may even be able to convince me that I dont need enormous tits in my face to enjoy a punt. Who knows ;)
IF she doesn't love cock she certainly knows how to fake it, though none of it feels fake.  I really think she enjoys what she does.  Normally cum once in an hour and I'd be disappointed, this time though it was fine as she had seriously fucked me and me her.
We had a quick chat about Italy, we both know it well and her boyfriend (lucky bastard) is Italian whilst I dressed.  It wasn't until another 5 minutes later as we were snogging again that I suddenly realised I hadn't paid.  Into the wallet, gave her the money, she said 'thanks for the workout, come back again when I'm back' -  she's on holiday soon and back in July - and I left with a massive smile on my face.

Highly recommended and I will be back as soon as she is ;) 

Offline thetinman007

Offline horsa

how is her English? and what is her ethnicity she listed it as 'other'

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed...she is a top punt IMO...west London. ..hmm.. :hi:

Offline TallnHung

Better than Surrey Sarah?

Yes I think so.
Sarah is hot and has cracking tits.  She feels like you are a client though more than Crystal.
Reckon do both and make your own mind up, your cock will thank you ;)

Offline TallnHung

how is her English? and what is her ethnicity she listed it as 'other'

English is really good. Seems she has been here, or at least back and forth to here, a lot.
Other ethnicity not sure, definitely caucasian, maybe she has something other than Hungarian in her, well other than when she has an Englishman in her ;)

Offline bestbefore

Yes, she is a cracking punt. A serious DFKer and seems to love sex - or gives a damn good impression of doing so. Shame she has moved from North London and put her prices up though.

Offline horsa

English is really good. Seems she has been here, or at least back and forth to here, a lot.
Other ethnicity not sure, definitely caucasian, maybe she has something other than Hungarian in her, well other than when she has an Englishman in her ;)

on my list if she can give good OWO, of all the punts you've had where do you rank her for BJ's?

Offline davidgood

Thanks for your detailed review ThH.

I was interested in seeing Crystal when she was in Harrow but she was always so busy I could never get anything arranged.

Kensington would be a better location now for me.

You mentioned a few times about her grinding her arse on your cock.

Could you please clarify if this meeting included full anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the detailed review. Much appreciated mate.

Offline TallnHung

on my list if she can give good OWO, of all the punts you've had where do you rank her for BJ's?

Her BJ's are great. Certainly not deepthroat but she tries ;)
Really good technique and serious cock worship so up there with the best, if not the deepest, for me :)

Offline TallnHung

Thanks for your detailed review ThH.

I was interested in seeing Crystal when she was in Harrow but she was always so busy I could never get anything arranged.

Kensington would be a better location now for me.

You mentioned a few times about her grinding her arse on your cock.

Could you please clarify if this meeting included full anal.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi David.  She ground her arse up and down my cock.
Didn't do anal. Not usually my thing to be honest and didn't ask for it so couldn't comment there.

Offline Ed R

A serviced apartment in a block in South Kensington. 

lol
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cumberland

“Hi David.  She ground her arse up and down my cock.
Didn't do anal. Not usually my thing to be honest and didn't ask for it so couldn't comment there.”

Profile says anal £30. Must say an hour of this plus anal for £130 is tempting. Cracking body if she really is over the stated 49. Great review OP. Thank you.

Offline Ed R

Where's the joke?

It just seemed to me funny to report our old stamping ground, Ten Floors of Whores, in this mundane way.

Offline davidgood

Hi David.  She ground her arse up and down my cock.
Didn't do anal. Not usually my thing to be honest and didn't ask for it so couldn't comment there.

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline TallnHung

It just seemed to me funny to report our old stamping ground, Ten Floors of Whores, in this mundane way.

Not been before so didn’t realise it was ;)
Still, given a couple women I saw in the foyer I wish I’d known ;)

Offline Ed R

Not been before so didn’t realise it was ;)
Still, given a couple women I saw in the foyer I wish I’d known ;)

AW need a dedicated "show me who's in that building right now" button. You'd get pages of them every time