Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Wright corby  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Morning all.

Has anyone been to see Katie Wright in corby? She looks smoking hot but something doesn't seem right on her web site.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown

Online MajorPayne

Have you been to see her?

No but I have phoned her to discuss her services.  She didn't give me any cause for concern during our conversation.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
Aah ok mate thanks. I'll let you know how I get on👍

Offline waly

I've seen Katie, A while ago and prior to joining this site. She does now and then offer trade exchange, jobs for service and this was in my case (a bit of plumbing).
She has a nice cottage in village close to Corby/Kettering and is indeed very sexy and without inhibitions- also very intelligent!
After doing the jobs she took me upstairs and she returned to the room in lingerie and proceeded to use a little toy on her,self while i first watched then joined in with and was happy to share the toy- she came to a shuddering climax with combination of her toy and my fingers.
Happy to accept fingers- but no tongues and also does not kiss. Tits are small but accessible, she did wear glasses, which made her look quite sexy secretary- but without them blind as a bat.
Would I recommend yes, sexy seductive and certainly not shy- happy to talk dirty, she even commented that she likes clients to talk dirty to her but they are normally too shy :angry:
Would i go back- obviously as i've not no, the reason £80 with no R.O or kissing. But you enjoy