Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IZZA_Sensual - Colchester  (Read 979 times)

17 review(s) for IZZA_Sensuall (15 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Jordanladxx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First time review so bare with me!

Price/duration: 30min incall / £80 inc OWO (£20 extra)

Location: Colchester town centre (parking close by), clean flat

Izza - attractive, great body, 5.7 with heels (5.3 with them off!), profile is accurate. Fantastic ass 8.5/10

Punt- I text izza when i arrived, within minutes she text to announce she was ready, answered the door promptly after providing me the code. She was looking hot, in a lace body stocking and heels. Paperwork sorted, and straight into dfk, she does not hold back! Before I know it she is getting my trousers down to feel the old boy. Owo is well worth the extra £20.... she starts off slow, great technique, deep throat, attention to the balls and hard and slow mixing it up nicely.

After a while I fancy checking her amazing body out,  :P

Izza has some great natural size b breast... very responsive nipples...  couldn't resist some r/o. Clean and shaven after she orgasmed (who knows if it was real) we went  straight into dfk. She flipped me over and proceeded to give some great owo, with in minutes I'm ready to pop, was going to have some doggy but hey I was enjoying that blow too much, so CIM. She even goes deep on to it when your cumming. 9/10

Excellent and will return when I'm back in Essex again.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Utter bollocks! Nice try.
Why would anyone want to bare with you?
Or even bear with you after this tripe.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Online webpunter

'Bare' is in in the pro$$ie spelling book

A little before 'defiantly'  :lol:

Offline Hackneylad1

'Bare' is in in the pro$$ie spelling book

A little before 'defiantly'  :lol:

and before "insaitable"

Jordanladxx

Thank you

Not sure why you feel it's "Bollocks"... surely it's not down to a spelling mistake?

Anyways thanks for the support to a new member. Doesn't exactly encourage me to post again.  :thumbsdown:

James999

Anyways thanks for the support to a new member. Doesn't exactly encourage me to post again. 

Go and tell your Mum, or someone else who may give a shit, fucking drama queen  :thumbsdown:

Offline Gezzat

You know the most confusing thing about this stupid review is why?

Issa is already well enough rated on this site, just seems like such a dumb move, oh well /shrug.

Jordanladxx

Fair enough Gezzart but I thought having input is the whole point.  :unknown:

James - Thanks for your input, over the years :dash: not one single review  :timeout:

Offline Zimbaman

Fair enough Gezzart but I thought having input is the whole point.  :unknown:

James - Thanks for your input, over the years :dash: not one single review  :timeout:

Have you been here before just out of interest?

Jordanladxx

Online webpunter

Please bare with me whilst i have a think about how to respond

How do you mean Zimbaman?

Edit:  sorted - apologies for the delay

Question - has anyone ever fired off a reply & then realized its outta time to edit ?  Oooops

J999 must be racking his brains.  A bit like Hannibal Lecter having an old friend round for dinner a long long time ago & over the years trying to remember when where who    :thumbsup:   :lol:

Nothing beats catchin up with old buddies & shootin the breeze