Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford  (Read 1639 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another review for Jessica - booking more than did the trick when I was down in London and looking for a quality HH punt for under £80. £70 paid for half an hour.

Comms
Texted as requested on her profile the day before. Confirmed on the day and got the postcode and then another SMS to confirm flat number. Nice and easy

Stratford - if travelling by tube follow signs to the Town Centre. I got lost and ended up late as Google Maps directed me down a side path next to the building. The building also has 2 entrances...yep, I then went in the wrong one and needed further instructions to get to the flat. When inside the flat was nice, decent bathroom and shower and a nice enough bedroom. Couldn't smell any weed, probably wouldn't have minded if I could smell it as may have been a nice throwback :)

Jessica
Considering my lateness and a bit of exasperation on my part about getting lost (it was also a hot day) she was smiley, friendly and good company throughout. I find her attractive, with a pretty face, nice petite figure (as stated on profile at the moment 10 is accurate) with a round ass and a very very nice pair of natural tits  :music:

Action
Jessica started kissing me tentatively, I think to check how my breath was, after that there was DFK throughout - at the start and during covered sex in both mish and cowgirl when she was riding me for Brazil. She had a nice touch here in stopping, sinking her pussy down as far as it could go then holding it and snogging my face off, loved it :cool: She then fed me her lovely tits which felt good. OWO after that and it was sloppy and deep, some good skills, as well as ball play. We moved into 69 and her pussy was fresh - not long after she sat up and started grinding her pussy on my face, quite dominant but I actually enjoyed this as it felt like she was getting off on it. Sex in cowgirl was fast and enthusiastic as mentioned and mish was a legs back affair with tit sucking and DFK. I came in her mouth which she spat into a wetwipe.

I then went for a shower, her small talk was alright, quite good English and can understand a joke or two. Then off on my way.

I would definitely go back at that price as I think Jessica is a hot girl, very nice fuck and has a good attitude - although right now looks like (as per her profile) she is only offering bookings without penetration, not sure if temporary.

:drinks:

Rust

Offline magnetico

Interesting, no discounts for 1h bookings.