Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle 36DD  (Read 1682 times)

jockcock

Hi guys just looking for a wee bit info if anyone has had a meet with Michelle any feed back would be very appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline Matrix

For starters, she's afraid to show her midriff without photo-shopping the shit out of it.

Offline Name Not Found

...any feed back would be very appreciated

You go for it mate. She's clearly only 27 (probably younger going by her photos) and I can almost guarantee she only photoshops her photos to make herself slightly less overwhelmingly beautiful than she actually is to avoid scaring punters away. Not only that, she has managed to write HOT FUCK in huge letters on her profile. If that isn't an indication of a top class shag I just don't know what is.

Looking forward to your review.

(constantly impressed by how many fucking gullible morons there are in the world)

Offline Name Not Found

??????? WTF

Apologies: I can see my sarcasm went right over your head. I'll try again.

Everything about that profile screams 'FAKE  :scare:' . If the girl you get to see bears any resemblance to the one in the pictures, I'll eat my hat.

Scammers rely on inexperience punters (presumably like you) who are easily fooled by glamourous photoshopped photos of glitzy tarts with big tits, and profiles full of bullshit about how they just can't wait to shag you.

Do your research, stay away from girls with hardly any feedback, read this forum, and you won't go far wrong.

Feeling better now?

oyb_72

plus the fact that she's in Fife i say BS.

Offline Name Not Found

Indeed, but you need the scars gained form trying to punt in Fife for many years to make that instant judgement  :sarcastic:

But hey, she's made a picture of a lady out of only the word 'sexy' using clever text formatting. Genius.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 11:22:33 am by Name Not Found »

Offline The Man With No Name

Scammers rely on inexperience punters (presumably like you) who are easily fooled by glamourous photoshopped photos of glitzy tarts with big tits, and profiles full of bullshit about how they just can't wait to shag you.

Beautifully said. The succinctness of this perfectly epitomising the main reasons behind ending up with a shite punt almost brings a reluctant tear to my increasingly cynical and furrowed eye.

São Tomé and Príncipe. That's a new one for bullshit profile.

jockcock

Cheers guys every day is a school day 

Offline J_H

It wasn't so much the fact that she was in Fife (that could happen to anybody!)… more that fact that she referred to it as a 'luxurious touring resort'!!!

Offline Jake1980

Saw her a few years back iirc, the photos are indicative of her but age wise she’s easy early 40s

Decent enough service, worth a punt if desperate but she’s £80 h/h and I’d say she’s not worth more than £60

Offline FBman78

For starters, she's afraid to show her midriff without photo-shopping the shit out of it.

What about the wonky tit job?