Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla_Brooks - Solihull  (Read 1460 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline DogsBols

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Isla has extensive reviews on here already so I'm not going to add much that's new, other than she still gives a great experience  ;)

1 hour @ £130

Comms - AW messages a few days beforehand to arrange a time and texts on the day - all straightforward.

Location - house in Solihull. Plenty of free day-time parking around the corner. A few people about but all very discrete.

The event! Isla let me know that she was running a few minutes late, but not a problem. She was just out of the shower when I arrived so totally fresh and clean. She was behind the door in a bikini (it was a warm day!), showing off her petit, fit and very toned body. She has an attractive face too IMO and long brunette hair. AW pictures and description all accurate.

Shower and drink offered and accepted, than down to a long slow GFE - just perfect for me. Plenty of DFK and mutual hands everywhere. After a while it was into OWO, Isla taking it deep and pushing me so close to the edge. Had to change things around, so moved from DFK to kissing her neck, breasts - lovely responsive nipples - then upper thighs. Her meaty (for want of a better word) pussy is, for me, such a turn on, and slow RO eventually hit the spot (for me - and Isla by her reaction). Into reverse cowgirl - what a sight! - and then doggy after which I was totally drained...  :rolleyes:

Had a bit of time left, so Isla gave me a massage to work the knots out of my shoulders - she's got a great technique and I really felt it afterwards. Then it was me massaging her and another excuse to get my hands on her back, bum and her great legs. Good chat while it was all happening. Another shower to finish with.

Great meeting with a friendly girl who seemed to go out of her way to make me feel good. Would definitely return next time I'm in the area. Another well-deserved positive rating IMO  :thumbsup: