Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1108 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wholuvsubaby

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

I have been trying ot get to see this lady for some time but our diaries never seemed to match.

Today due in the Diff on business and saw that shewas available - messages ensued and we had a meeting arranged in no time, which i then confirmed with booking as requested by LL.

Cost: 120/hour

Location: Nice discreet apartment in Cardiff Bay. Plenty of free parking nearby. Plenty of people milling around so did not feel out of place.

LL is Petite and Pretty with a wonderful body, big well done enhanced boobs and an ass to due for.

LL met me at the door in not much else than heels bra and G string. All very taseteful

Lots of FK and teasing to get each other in the mood. Had her kneeling infront giving head which she has a great technique with lots of eye contact. She took my trousers off and pushed me back onto the bed all the time licking my little fella and i was able to reach around and feel her ring and was amazed at how soaking her hole was.

Decided i needed to return the favour before the little fella blew and she agreed and swung her leg over and sat on my face for some 69 and still kept the little fella standing to attention with plenty of teasing. LL appeared to like what i was doing to her and let me rim and finger her ass whilst licking and sucking her clit. She rode my face, pushing and squirming to get the best out of the experience for her. Well i could not contain the pressure any more and she swallowed the little fella right down whilst he exploded into her mouth, which she swallowed and then cleaned my cock with her mouth.

A short break LL was back getting the little fella ready for action. Much teasing and OWO, then on with the mack for Mish in as many configurations as possible with her legs spread in many variations, one of which really seemed to hit the spot for her,

I had to slow down to stop another pop and aske dif she had toys - which she obliged with whilst she watched me wank the little fella to stop him going to sleep. She said it was a turn on to see a man wanking and soon demanded that i enter her again.

well second pop was on the horizon and drove the little fella as hard and deep as i could which had her one leg over my shoulder and the other clasping my waist pulling me in deeper. She was controlling the pace and building up a head of steam. We seemed to cum together and she again cleaned me up with her mouth

No rush, offered shower and we talked a little before i then left

She is a great lady who exudes enthusiasm and really does appear to enjoy her "work"

Will I return, Damn right.

np500

Great review, sums her up I guess, top girl and all for £120, amazing realy.

Offline aps

Glad you had a good time she is one of the top girls. Great price too.

Offline Mil 34

She’s one of the best in my opinion. It’s always worth the wait to see her

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  Great price.  Great girl.  I need to see her again myself.

Offline iverthickone

Haven't seen Lileth for ages...must do soon!

Offline mr big

Still haven't seen her can never get dates to match but I will get there if it kills me

Offline Proton

Great review.  Great price.  Great girl.  I need to see her for the first on her own.  :blush:

Offline Steelworker

Still haven't seen her can never get dates to match but I will get there if it kills me

Nice review, OP. MrBig, it might kill you.  :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

Offline Mrstealth2017

I saw her back in April and had a fantastic morning of fun and frolics with her after I eventually found her place  as my Taxi driver dropped me off about 20 minutes walk away from her apartment. She is stunning and so friendly . I will definitely try to see again.