Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mfm threesome edinburgh  (Read 946 times)

Offline bigmike32

Have finally got some free time and looking to do a mfm threesome in edinburgh on monday the 18th of june around lunchtime. The girl im thinking of is sensualsamantha777 sorry cant post link. If not scottishxbarbie as a backup.

Offline Matrix

Have finally got some free time and looking to do a mfm threesome in edinburgh on monday the 18th of june around lunchtime. The girl im thinking of is sensualsamantha777 sorry cant post link. If not scottishxbarbie as a backup.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

Offline ComeAgain

Sounds a plan...I've been to Samantha a couple of times so am keen to join you.

Offline bigmike32

Just trying to get something definate then i can book her. I have seen sam twice once when she was kat at nts that was a negative and the other time when she just started out as an independant at a devon breeze party she was top quality then. 

Offline Name Not Found

Just trying to get something definate then i can book her. I have seen sam twice once when she was kat at nts that was a negative and the other time when she just started out as an independant at a devon breeze party she was top quality then.

What a pity those parties didn't last. I assume it was the threat of the Daily Arsehole 'journalists' sniffing around that put paid to them. just like they did for the only other party that ever seems to have happened in Edinburgh.

Offline bigmike32

I know those parties were good fun its a shame that the wgs are too afraid to put them on now.