Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Birmingham  (Read 864 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only

On the back of many positive reviews I rushed to book a meeting before she leaves. 1 hour at £130

Like said before went to the wrong bank of lifts.

Also as said before very petite, as you would expect for a Chinese girl.

Lily proactively initiates OWO on her knees and also ball licking/sucking. Good use of her tongue with me deep in her mouth.

RO was great - clean and smooth. The odd stray hair but I didn’t care. She was very responsive and encouraging but she didn’t cum. Condom and lube and started with CG, then mish, them doggy on the bed. All great. She took it deep and hard without complaint.

Finished by fucking her mouth as she wanked me. CIM which she duly spat down the sink (didn’t expect her to swallow TBH).

All in all a great punt. Spent the full hour, no rushing. Her English is better than most girls. I would return again .

Oriental-taster

I was going to book her based on Kev's intel too until much like happened to Excalibur last week, I saw her last night while I was seated outside with some colleagues at a restaurant in the mailbox. Her services sound great but what I saw last night really didn't get me going. Facially she looked very average and for some reason didn't really look all that Chinese to me. Anyway, she was with a guy and they looked besotted with each other. I suspect this was her fella and concluded that she's probably quitting so they can be together although God know's how he can deal with dating a WG while she''s still working. Each to their own I guess.

taleofwoe

Fuck, I'm dying of jealousy, haha