Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darkcorner69 - Aberdeen  (Read 2481 times)

2 review(s) for darkcorner69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only

Arranged via email, booked 1h during office hours, she checked her flat mate would be out so confirmed she would manage an incall, they are both students so she has to outcall otherwise

Flat is located near Bedford Road, so plenty of parking at Kittybrewster shops. 

She answered the door in a towel dressing gown, but had underwear on underneath.  She isnt the most girly of girls, so makeup was very basic and hair wasnt anything special.  Also the bedroom was her personnel bedroom which seemed strange, been to so many hoors bedrooms that only contain baby wipes, dozen jonnies and a bed that it brought me back to my student days myself.  She is Lithuanian, but been a uni student for a few years so fluent in English

The first girl I have been with that is genuinely taller than me, a few girls have listed as being tall but counted their heels, I was looking upwards into her face with her standing in her socks.  You can tell she likes the gym, nice toned body, although not much tits, especialy when on her back, but she does like her breasts being lightly played with.  Got some snogging, and little bit of tounges

RO was the point I realised how long her legs are, super long, like a giraff, great stuff.  Also did some OWO, mish, doggy.  Ran about 10 mins over time, and was still allowed to jump in the shower before I left.  She asked me a few times to slap her arse while in doggy, so she likes a man in control.  And as big as she is, sh's just as tight as girls half her size

Def a positive, the whole vibe wasnt WG like at all, felt like I'd pulled her, might not be the best if your after a very cute barbie girl, but we def had a good time, she probably looks better in her gym gear than trying to look sexy in underwear

Online ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting. Sounds like she is quite happy to provide advertised services.  What she like facially?

Offline headlessChicken

She sounds great what’s her face like?

Offline sub_marine

She's not ugly, just more of a tomboy, there was a face pic with her all made up, and she looked hot, possibly on an outcall she would make more effort

Offline aberdonian

I see her profile says outcall only.

Did it say that when you booked?

Online JohnAberdeen

I tried or sent message couple of times but no response.

Offline sub_marine

Aye it only had outcall when I booked, bi tried my luck, but I am flexible enough during office hours that we worked out a time.  Since the semester has finished though it will only be outcalls now till she heads to London for the summer, which might be this week actually

Offline headlessChicken

She is in London now but outcall only  :dash: but her prices are still good especially for London

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for your review OP. I found this stunner on AW and your review has made my mind up for me. Cheers  :drinks: